Who Said It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys...please be mindful of the '24 hour' rule:

1. This one is very important--If you correctly guess a quote you will not be eligible to guess again for a period of 24 hours. You may, of course, still post a quote to start the next round and confirm/deny the correctness of any guesses, but you cannot participate in any following rounds for one day. This rule has been put in place in order to open the game up to as many members as possible and will be closely monitored.

CSI_Dani, as you were declared a winner by Hunter once today, you are not eligible to guess again for a period of 24 hours. We had to institute this rule to curb the spamming that was taking place in this thread, I'm sorry for the inconvience. :)

ThumpyG42 said:
Guys...please be mindful of the '24 hour' rule:

1. This one is very important--If you correctly guess a quote you will not be eligible to guess again for a period of 24 hours. You may, of course, still post a quote to start the next round and confirm/deny the correctness of any guesses, but you cannot participate in any following rounds for one day. This rule has been put in place in order to open the game up to as many members as possible and will be closely monitored.

CSI_Dani, as you were declared a winner by Hunter once today, you are not eligible to guess again for a period of 24 hours. We had to institute this rule to curb the spamming that was taking place in this thread, I'm sorry for the inconvience. :)

Wooops :rolleyes: I'm so sorry ThumpyG42...I promise it won't happen again.

No worries, CSI_Dani. :)

DetectiveCurtis...if anyone is right or not will be confirmed by csi_pinoy upon their return to the forum. Please be a bit patient. ;)

It's been 36 hours so here we go.
x: "That is a really dumb thing to say to a CSI."
Easy, but lets get this show on the road! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back