Who Said It & Which Episode? Think you know? Let's find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe it was Delko to that crazy stalker ex gf of his that thought he was dating Marisol and marrying Marisol. :lol: Then she went and broke the window on Marisol's car or something. Delko was trying to explain to crazy girl that Marisol was his sister, not his gf. :lol:

sorry, I wasn't supposed to put but one guess. :lol: I'm so tired, I don't know what I'm doing. I think I need coffee. :lol:

Last edited:
Wait a minute... season 6 was this past season, right? I get so confused with season numbers sometimes. :lol:

I'm thinking now that it might have been Horatio to Kyle in the ep that was right before the show went off for the strike break (the one with the "is that woman that was gonna testify against Kyle dead or not" cliffhanger). Ugh... I can't remember the title of the ep. :sigh: I really need to start writing the titles on my tapes again. :lol:

:lol: No, that's not it either.

The line is being spoken directly to Eric, but there's someone else in the conversation as well.

Cooper to Eric about the "Solve a Crime With Calleigh" website in... I can't remember the name of the episode. "Stand Your Ground" maybe?

:lol: Well, I wasn't expecting it to be a difficult quote.

That's correct, anyway. Your turn :)

:lol: I knew "Stand Your Ground" wasn't the right title, but its all I could think of. :lol:

Sometimes they just pop up out of nowhere. I swore that was Natalia till I saw the preceding line.
:devil:
This one should go really fast.
;) X: "Bounce me up out of here, won't you please?"

inthewind;735507 Sometimes they just pop up out of nowhere. I swore that was Natalia till I saw the preceding line. :devil: This one should go really fast. ;) [I said:
X: "Bounce me up out of here, won't you please?"[/i]
Is that Mr. Clavo Cruz in No Man's Land?

:guffaw:It Tiz, It Tiz! :lol:And you are up, TML!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back