Who said it.. to who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraSidle_girl

Pathologist
Basically its pretty simple but it can be a fun game.
Its the same deal as with "Name that episode". The person who gives the right answer (both of them) can give out the next quote after the right answer has been confirmed by the previous poster.
-A Quote is posted (Quote Must be longer then two or three words),
-People guess who said it to whom
-Wait to be told if it’s right or wrong
-IF Wrong guesses continue
-IF Correct the person with the right answer goes next.
-IF The Game has been dead 24 hrs from the time of the last post (Times are listed at the top of each post) then a new question can be asked.
-IF you have answered a question please wait 24 hrs to answer another one, so that it slows down spamming and domination of the game and allows others to join in, who might feel they can not.
-IF you have a question ABOUT the question that was asked you have that right but please post the name of the person who posed the original question. OR Quote the question and ask them either the question about it or to elaborate further.
-WHEN a person gets the right answer please post the name of the person who got it correct, so there is no confusion.
-Please Refrain from:
jumping in and asking questions until its your turn
Copping attitudes, venting, ect.
-Please remember:
This is just a game, fun, but still a game.
Remember that others would
You post a quote and the others have to find out
A) who said it
B) to who it was said

I will start. Who said this to who:

"You didn't even hesitate."

*Edited: To add gaming rules*

Yuppers- The Accused is Entitled. I love that line- Gone with the Wind and CSI in one sentence! Only outdone by "Scarlett, get in the cab!" on JAG in "A Tangled Webb 2"...I'm a sick, sick girl. Nyway- your turn!

*Clears Throat* could we specify then name of who got the question right please, so there is no confusion. Thank you, have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back