Who Said It and What Episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so please...if you just won, sit out the next round or two and let others have a chance to play.

Thanks! :)

Take your turn Desertwind, but next time be nice.. :mad:

No, I'll go. I've nicely asked several times that people sit out at least one round after a win. In fact, when the game moves quickly, it wouldn't hurt to sit out a couple of rounds.

Next quote:

"So this is what...your new leaf?"

so please...if you just won, sit out the next round or two and let others have a chance to play.

Thanks! :)

Take your turn Desertwind, but next time be nice.. :mad:

:confused:sorry I don't get the but next time be nice correlation comment. I answered the episode question & gave a compliment at the same time..that is being nice~

She is referring to the fact that, as she quoted, I have asked several times for people to NOT try to win again right after they just won and yet you continue to keep guessing after you have just won.

"Be nice" means sit out a round or two and let some other people play the game. We have people who live in different time zones, work different hours, log on at different times, and everyone should have chance to play.

If you are still confused about this, please PM either me or DJRideout and we'll see if we can explain it more clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back