Who Said It and What Episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, let's try to keep the game fun and working smoothly. :)

Again, if you post a quote, please check back to follow up. Give hints if need be, let the guessers know if they are wrong, and most importantly come back to confirm the correct answer so the winner can post the next quote.

Also, we do not want to have to implement any hard and fast "rules" here, so please...if you just won, sit out the next round or two and let others have a chance to play.

Thanks! :)

Ok, I'll be more patient next time. :alienblush:
I really wasn't trying to take anyone's honor away, just thought I was doing the right thing.:alienblush: So,Speedystokesgirl, if you want to post the next quote, just go ahed, if Smokey doesn't have anything against it.

Ok, I'll be more patient next time. :alienblush:
I really wasn't trying to take anyone's honor away, just thought I was doing the right thing.:alienblush: So,Speedystokesgirl, if you want to post the next quote, just go ahed, if Smokey doesn't have anything against it.

That's ok, Lionsheart! :) We can go with your quote.

You waited the alotted time :thumbsup: I am sure I'll guess one again. :D

Yes speedy you certainly did.. so I'm confused who's up next? Sorry I was not on yesterday~ work-work-work:(

Lionsheart, you did nothing wrong. :) As the guidelines state, if the thread is dead for over 24 hours, then anyone is free to start over with a new quote.

Since we had a bit of a snafu, I'll post a quote to get us going again.

"Sounds like we're looking for a lethal pair of white underpants."

"Sounds like we're looking for a lethal pair of white underpants."
Why does that sound like something I think Hodges would have said :lol:

Thank You! :lol: Your mention of Hodges just gave me the whole scene pictured in my head. :bolian: I knew who. Just couldn't think of what ep. :lol:

Nick to Hodges in 4x4

Susan

You know, honestly I was wondering where you were on this one, Blackflag! :lol:

WHOA! Editing my post to say....right character, wrong episode! :lol: Sorry...you fooled me into thinking you had it. Not quite. Everyone keep guessing!

Last edited:
oopps! :alienblush:

Nick in XX

That's it! :) Don't worry....the X in your first answer fooled me too! :lol:

Post away!

Just a reminder, I won't try to guess the next one since I just won. I think that's the way we should do this...sit out at least one round after you win one. :)

Just seem to be having problems in remembering what I've watched recently! :alienblush: Maybe I'll blame staring at those new-old George pics we've found this week! :p

next:
"Why can't people just wait till they get to Vegas to start partying?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back