Who Said It and What Episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)"Who Put In The Bat Gate"~

Nick in Lucky Strike?

Right ep. wrong character:(

I think you need to check again. :)

It was Nick to Grissom in Lucky Strike. And Grissom responded with "Batman". This case was Nick & Grissom, the other case was Warrick & Catherine and a missing 5yr old. :)

I wrote it down at the time of the episode, and also it's on a site known for CSI dialogue, cause' I distinctly remember when Grissom and Warrick where at the opening of the cave, and Warrick said this, shoot, now I gave it away, but no problemo~

http://www.csiguide.com/forums/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=1923

I just rewatched the ep (to see who it was if it wasn't Nick), and blackflag is right.. It was Nick and Grissom on that case - Warrick was working the kidnapping with Catherine.

Well, I guess its wrong then although I remember writing it down at the time:confused:and I guess that site is wrong as well.. but this is for fun so carrying on.. next~

Yup, It was Nick.

This is a link to the script.

Scroll down you'll eventually find the line. :thumbsup:

DW, that link you gave looks like people are putting those quotes there.

In one the said Catherine said "I'm not about to blop a 6 foot weasel" When actually she said 'bopped', not blop.

They got it wrong. :)

Okay, Blackflag got that last one because it was Nick in Lucky Strike, but since it's been over 24 hours now, I'll start us of with another one. :)

"Did you just slap on bad cologne?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back