Who Said It and What Episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That quote sounds really familiar, but I just can't place it. I think that it was either Nick or Hodges saying it.
I''ll just give a hazard guess and say it's Hodges in..uh...The theory of everything?

Sorry, guys! I wasn't paying attention and it looks like we went over 24 hours on this one. Blackflag really stumped us!

That quote sounds really familiar, but I just can't place it. I think that it was either Nick or Hodges saying it.
I''ll just give a hazard guess and say it's Hodges in..uh...The theory of everything?

You are half right. It was Hodges in Grissom's Divine Comedy, so go ahead and post the next one, LionsHeart. :)

Sorry, guys! I wasn't paying attention and it looks like we went over 24 hours on this one. Blackflag really stumped us!

You are half right. It was Hodges in Grissom's Divine Comedy, so go ahead and post the next one, LionsHeart. :)

Sorry I meant to put a hint up yesterday and forgot to. :alienblush:

Go ahead and post one LionsHeart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back