Who Said It and What Episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I interrupt the game for a question.

I've checked the first post and it says a regular character. Are the labrats (as in Hodges, Wendy, Mandy, Archie, Henry & Bobby D) considered regular characters in this? Just want to know because lets face it - sometimes they get the best quotes.

Susan

I've checked the first post and it says a regular character. Are the labrats (as in Hodges, Wendy, Mandy, Archie, Henry & Bobby D) considered regular characters in this? Just want to know because lets face it - sometimes they get the best quotes.

I can't see why not. Smokey and I just had a little discussion and basically she was referring to not quoting guest stars, victims or suspects. But detectives, doc and superdave and the labrats....good enough. And personally, when I think of the regulars...they are who I think of besides the CSI's.

And while it's amazing to see how well some of you fine folk are at knowing who said what, where and in which episode, please take into consideration that some may want to join in, but don't always get the chance.

Like what was pointed out before. If you find that there is only a couple of you that are participating, perhaps step back a round or wait a while longer before answering, just to see if there is someone else out there that would like to give it a shot. If not, then by all means, continue on as if you were all normal...:lol:

I can't see why not. Smokey and I just had a little discussion and basically she was referring to not quoting guest stars, victims or suspects. But detectives, doc and superdave and the labrats....good enough. And personally, when I think of the regulars...they are who I think of besides the CSI's.

And while it's amazing to see how well some of you fine folk are at knowing who said what, where and in which episode, please take into consideration that some may want to join in, but don't always get the chance.

Like what was pointed out before. If you find that there is only a couple of you that are participating, perhaps step back a round or wait a while longer before answering, just to see if there is someone else out there that would like to give it a shot. If not, then by all means, continue on as if you were all normal...:lol:

Thank you. I'd only seen quotes by the CSI's and Brass being used so I thought I'd ask before trying to use one. :)alienblush: Sorry to Superdave and Doc. I didn't mean to forget about you. :lol:)

And, um, me normal? :eek:

Susan

Knew the episode was right. Wasn't sure if it was Nick or Warrick tho. :lol:

next:
"Let me guess. Mrs. Butterworth?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back