Who Said It and What Episode? #4

"Hit me." (hint - guest star for the episode)

Just a quick question if I may. Is this quote directed toward a guest star, or was it a guest star themselves that said it??

Reason I ask, is we are trying to refrain from using quotes from various guest stars...as stated in the guidelines on the first page. (basically because it is to vague of a quote from the plethora of guest stars CSI has had on over the years).

Should it happen to be a guest star, then perhaps you could post up another quote, seeing that it is your turn. But if it's a CSI, Detective, Lab Tech or Coroner, then my apologizes and continue on as if we were all normal. :)

You are correct, I failed to see the rule you mentioned. As such, I forfeit my turn. It is harder to ce up with new ones than I thought it would be. My apologies, it won't happen again ;)

Btw, the answer was - Katey SegAl's character in 'two and a half deaths' when she was shooting the scene in the bar for her show.

No need for apologies my friend, for it is something that can be easily done by anyone. And there is no need to forfeit your turn due to the oversight. You still have the option to post another quote if you wish, but I do understand that coming up with new quotes can be a little difficult.

How about this...I'll open floor up to whoever got another quote to post (just to keep the game moving), but in the meantime, should you come up with one before that happens, then you can most certainly take your turn (after all, you did win that last round)

Good luck :)

sounds great :) it's actually more fun figuring out the answers than finding a question anyway, lol. here's a softball for ya, just to keep the ball rolling. how about...

"You think I'm smart?!?"

sounds great :) it's actually more fun figuring out the answers than finding a question anyway, lol. here's a softball for ya, just to keep the ball rolling. how about...

"You think I'm smart?!?"

Oops, guess we've all been busy

Hodges in You Kill Me??????

Sorry, I got carried away. I'm relinquishing my turns for a whole anyway. I just like to figure out answers. Someone else post next one :)

Back