Who Said It? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said, it's an older episode? Well... it could be "Sevilla" (sorry, I don't don't know how to write this name). I mean this detective from season one. :)

ok, i need help and i think this is the best thread to put it in.
to keep in with the game, i won't tell you who said it but i don't know the exact quote and i want to know what the exact quote is so if you guys could help me?

so i "think" it is - "recoil's a bitch" (can i say that? :p)
i really don't know if that's anywhere near the quote though. i'm sorry if i'm being a pain!

oops! i'm sorry! i just realised i totally hijacked this post! just ignore me lol. i'm screwing up who's go it is aren't i? :rolleyes:

this thread is a game u should probably post ure question in the question thread or my favorite quote thread or somethin
or did i miunderstand u lol im not sure

yeah, well i got a bit confused.
i was posting it so it was a question but you guys still have to guess who said it but then i realised i was butting in on the order of who's go it is!

No worries at all, csimonkey. :) I'll copy your question over to our I Have a Question Thread, since I have blanked on the episode in question myself.

To get things back on track, I'll post a reminder that it's now FreakyLady's turn. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back