Who is your favorite character and why?

Biomeka

Hit and Run
I really like Sara. Though she's outwardly gruff and bad tempered she has a good heart and a lot of compassion for the victim (which in some cases is WHY she gets so angry I'd say. She's a good friend for the most part also (although I do wish she'd be nicer to Catherine :(). There also a lot of little things I like about her like her cute smile, her singing, her hair etc

Re: Whos your favoirte Charater and why?

This thread is similar, and people have been posting in it recently. I'm leaving this one open because it's slightly different and I can't remember if we've had a similar thread recently, but my guess is that people have already posted their favorite in there. :)

Well, my favourite CSI character has to be Catherine Willows. I love about her that she's a strong female who made her way in a male-dominated profession. She's a single mum, she worked her way way up (being an ex-stripper ...) and she's just gorgeous. Plus I like her lines. Well, I like everything about her!

I think shes my 3rd favorite (after Sara and Grissom). I wish she and Sara got along better though. Especially since when they do they make a great team (All for our country being a good example)

That's what I think, too. I loved how well they worked together in the pilot but somehwere along the road the writers decided that Sara didn't like Cath. At least that's my feeling about the whole situation.
I remember All for Our Country. They were those white tank tops, didn't they? Loved the two of them together.

CSI: LV, it has to be Nick. He just has this way about him that is awesome. His empathy, his friendliness, and his willingness to go the extra mile for the victims and their families really makes him an appealing character.

I don't really watch Miami, so I can't comment on the characters, really.

New York, I've got to say Flack. He's very smart, canny, has a great sense of humor and is not afraid to get his hands, or anything else, dirty. He knows exactly what he's doing and why.

my all time fave CSI character is Sara. for some reason i am so drawn to her and have been for a really long time. Nick is my other all time fave. he's a great character he's a guy you'd want to help you. Vegas was my original love and will always be and these characters are classics to me.

from NY i adore Danny, Lindsay, and Flack. Danny is just a NY -er through and through, he's been my fave since the first episode. Lindsay was the cool new chick in season 2, yeah she's whiny and annoying sometimes but so is everyone else, i like what she brings to the show. Flack is my number 1 NY love, Eddie Cahill is the whole reason i even bothered to watch the show b/c i had a huge crush on him in "Glory Days."

Calleigh is the only reason i would sit through Miami as well as Natalia, they're the only ones that don't aggrivate me to now end.

My all time favourite NY character has to be Aiden. I know she's dead but I'm just not over her (yet). If I have to go with the living it's definitely Flack. He's fun to watch and I love his lines :lol:;).

I don't like Miami, I just can't get a connection with the characters.

My Favorite characters from Vegas: are Greg and Nick because when i watched my first episode they were the characters that i was drawn to and they worked well as a team .

New York : My favorite characters are Danny, Adam and Flack Because i think Adam is quite funny and friendly , I like Danny because he cares about other people safety rather than his own, and i like Flack because he is a Gentleman .

Miami : I have only started to watch Miami , so currently my favorite characters are Ryan and Eric because i think they make a good team .

:)

Last edited:

My all time favourite NY character has to be Aiden. I know she's dead but I'm just not over her (yet). If I have to go with the living it's definitely Flack. He's fun to watch and I love his lines :lol:;).

I agree, Aiden was awesome. She had to be my favorite character in Season 1. Not only was she sexy as hell with that "no one will mess with me and get away with it" attitude, and her gorgeous looks. She really had a feel for what she was doing, and did it well. I did not like the way that they wrote her out at all. I would much rather had it that she got shot in the line of duty, or something like that. IMO, that was so OOC for her to even THIINK about tampering with evidence. I think that there are a lot of people who aren't quite over Aiden yet, even several years later.

Flack has stepped up and became my favorite for all the reasons you listed, as he is fun to watch and has the best lines. He pretty much makes every scene he's in, IMO.

I also like the fact that he is a gentleman and not just snarky and mean all the time, such as in Cool Hunter I think it was, where there was the doctor who had the drug problem. At the end, he was gentle, yet matter of fact when he told the guy that he'd reported the medical board about his drug addiction. Ditto with All Access when he was questioning Stella about her ordeal. He was very gentle with her about what had happened. He is definitely a winner, through and through.

My all time favourite NY character has to be Aiden. I know she's dead but I'm just not over her (yet).

you're not over Aiden's death either? good i'm not the only one. i'm seriously not over the fact that Vanessa Ferlito wanted to leave the show that i've only just seen "Grand Murder at Central Station" for the first time this year on Spike b/c i have refused to see the part where Aiden gets fired. i always have the thought in the back of my mind of how the show would be if she had stayed.

so in my other post i forgot to add Aiden and Angell to my list of fave characters. of course two of my fave female characters from NY are the ones that have died..... i think i'm bad luck usually i start to like a character and they get killed.

me neither. the cast to me is so blah and the whole team seems like they don't get along or care for each other at all. every time i watch an ep someone is being bitchy to someone or they're telling on someone and it just seems messed up to me......

but on the other hand i do have the seasons on dvd lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose not over Aiden. Isn't it weird though that I still miss her? After, what, four years? She was gorgeous, wasn't she :drool:? And she had that great chemistry with Danny. They were awesome together, great buddies. I kind of miss that now.
And I totally agree about her leaving the show. I never thought Aiden would fabricate evidence and I hate the way they killed her off! As if she'd been so stupid to fall for the trap! No way!!!

As for LV, my second favourite character has to be Greg. I loved him in the lab being all crazy and fun and I love him now as a CSI. He literally matured in front of our eyes and I think the transition was well done although he's completely under-represented (did I make that word up or does it actually exist?). He's not getting enough screen time!

CSI: LV, it has to be Nick. He just has this way about him that is awesome. His empathy, his friendliness, and his willingness to go the extra mile for the victims and their families really makes him an appealing character.

I don't really watch Miami, so I can't comment on the characters, really.

New York, I've got to say Flack. He's very smart, canny, has a great sense of humor and is not afraid to get his hands, or anything else, dirty. He knows exactly what he's doing and why.

I like Nick also. Seems everyone likes or at least tolerates him. Haven't heard anyone say "I HATE NICK STOKES ARRRRGGGh"

I don't think that it's humanly possible to dislike Nick Stokes. Even many of the adversaries, such as "Drops" have a great amount of respect, and dare I say liking for him. That says something about how absolutely sterling his character is.

I also agree that Aiden Burn would not have been so blinded/obsessed to fall for the trap that Pratt set for her. Up until her last episodes, she seemed so level headed about things. It just does not add up, especially with how she coaxed Danny through the aftermath of the shooting in "On the Job."

Back