who is the cutest?

I suppose it all depends on one's definition of cute! ;) I think he is cute when he's having one of his 'wriggly' moments (particularly around Yelina, when she asks him something he really doesn't want to answer!)

:lol: H in his 'wriggly' moments looks so much like a school boy you forget he is an adult. ;) Those scenes are always more interesting with her in them.

Ah yes H is just a delight when he's deflecting...and trying to avoid the issue ;)

But the ultimate cute moments he saves for the kids :)

I also think Eric can be quite cute when he wants to be too!

Horatio, hands down.

Absolutly, positivly, no question about it. I am a very stubborn person on this topic. :)

But that's probably mostly because of the fact that I'm such an avid Caruso fan, and I find him hot no matter what. The acutal character Horatio? ...Yeah I still find him hot. :p He's cute when he makes that puppy dog face. Yeah...that man deffinatly has my libido...*cough*

What can I say? Older men are hot. I love older men. :)

After that, I'd have to say, Ryan. I find his face interestingly cute(that and I find Mr. Togo to be quite a funny man). And after him, Det. Frank Tripp. I agree with everone else, he does look quite cuddley(and I also happen to find Rex Linn quite humorous too). :)

Actually Ryan was looking pretty good in the web stuff!!! Like a young George Clooney...but maybe that's just my opinion!

I would say that Eric is the sexiest but Ryan would probably have tobe the cutest... by a hair :p

lol, I feel like I just betrayed someone by saying that :D

Back