Who here is a Joaquin Phoenix fan

HCfanforlife1982

Police Officer
I don't know if this is going to work or not but I wanted to make a thread for the very hotttt Joaquin Phoenix. Someplace we can come in and talk about him and all his movies.

:D A Joaquin thread!!! Sweet!!

I've been a fan since Ladder 49. I only saw that movie because Robert Patrick (Doggett from X-Files) was in it and thought Joaquin was awesome so then I rented The Village and loved it. I just saw Parenthood and Inventing the Abbotts within the last couple months. I'm slowly adding Joaq movies to my collection.

He's a really versatile actor and probably one of the best around

I'm a big Joaquin fan too!!

I'd seen a couple movies of his before, but I didn't really notice him until I saw 'Return To Paradise' which I initially rented for Vince Vaughn. He was so good in that movie- made me cry!!

I agree with you, EllaJ, he's a really versatile actor and is so talented!

Anyone here read 'The Time Traveller's Wife'? The lead role is one I can picture him in.

He was great in Signs.. It was more of a comedic role for him which I liked. He should do a comedy!!

I hear he's filming a crime thriller type movie now..I can't wait to see it.

I was blown away by him in Gladiator, I know that is supposed to be a Russel Crow star-verhicle but I'm always most impressed by Joaquin when I watch the movie. Whenever he walks onscreen he completely owns the scene. I really want to see more movies with him but I always forget to do just that.

I love Joaquin Phoenix, my favorite films a 'Quills' and 'Signs', he is such a great actor. :D

eszmanda_luver that is a wonderful banner, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for this boards requirements. Banners should be no larger than 220w x 75h. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

Joy22 said:
I was blown away by him in Gladiator, I know that is supposed to be a Russel Crow star-verhicle but I'm always most impressed by Joaquin when I watch the movie. Whenever he walks onscreen he completely owns the scene. I really want to see more movies with him but I always forget to do just that.

Oh yes, Gladiator definitely made me a Joaquin fan.
I just watched 'Walk the Line' a few weeks ago, and damn he can sing!

I am so glad to see so many Joaquin fans on here. I am a huge fan of his and I own Ladder 49 and Walk the Line. I have to say that my fave movie of his is Walk the Line. I also love him in inventing the Abbots. He has got to be my all time fave actor and I have many fave actors. lol.

mmmm, Joaquin Phoenix, yes very hot. I have also been collecting his movies as well. I soooo loved him in Walk the Line. Is it just me or does anyone else find that mark on his upper lip hot?

I have been givening permission to post my Joaquin Phoenix story on this thred and I was wondering before I post it in here how many people would be interested in reading it? Please let me know so that I know if I should brother to post it in here.

Thanks

Back