Who else is a model?

Hummer

Lab Technician
Who else here does modeling work? I've been doing it most of my life. I just love the camera. My Dad, my manager, has been an amazing help in all of this.

My modeling site:
Jessica Lynne

You are so beautiful Jess, and I am not a model. You're portfolio is awesome!

I do some modeling for my aunt when she needs some extra help, nothing major but I enjoy it. She took some shots of me and my boyfriend for her exibit and made up copies of them for my birthday! When I get chance I'll post a few if any wants to see them.

ETA wow your websites wonderful! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm a psycology student too! :D

Wow, Hummer, you take really good pictures.

My cousin's a model, aswell as one of my best friends. I would probably suck at modeling. I don't follow instructions too well. :lol:

Ha! Not with this face and body but I can walk like models :D I was on one course and we had to learn that...

Who would believe :lol:

Wow! You're gorgeous!

I just model for photography class. :lol: I was a baby model when I was younger but I got out of that business fast because it wasn't what I wanted to do.

The closet that I come to being a model is with my mom's cousin. She's the head designer of the Mac & Jack clothing line. That's it :lol:.

Thanks everyone for the compliments/comments. The photos in my portfolio and the site was designed by my Dad. He's had his hand in this more than anyone.

Gregs_Girlfriend good to know there is another psych. student here. :)

Back