Which show had the best Season Premiere?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 10, 2008.

?

Which show had the best Season Premiere?

Poll closed Oct 25, 2008.
  1. CSI: Miami

16.7%
  2. CSI: NY

8.3%
  3. CSI: Vegas

83.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Las Vegas had the best premiere. No question about it. It was SO sad. I think in NY they should have kept Mac missing for longer and in Miami, they should have kept H "dead" for longer. They were all good in their own right though.

2. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

For Warrick had t all...it was like one emotional punch in the gut after another. The team was all together fighting to get the Undersheriff..PLus amazing job from all the actors especially WP and George Eads.

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I agree about H. It's not that I really did want him to die, that's really not ture. But, they gave it up as a hoax within the first few minutes of the episode. It really wasn't handled well at all. IF you're going to do something like that, let it ride for a while. Plus, they way they told us [the viewers] was really messy. They should have had a scene where Calleigh almost breaks down or something, maybe Eric. Calleigh tends to be too strong for that. And then flashed to H calling or talking with that lady. (I'm not as big a fan as I could be, was it Valera?)

Yes. That's the whole point here, I think. We have an incredible cast of actors and actresses in every CSI show. It's what makes each and every one as incredible as it is I think. George Eads did a wonderful job, he was absolutely amazing. Marg Halganberger had her moment to shine briefly in the following episode. But really, out of all three new episodes WP and GE really did steal the show. They were incredible, I haven't seen good acting like that in a long time.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think you're either talking about Yelina (she is a brunette and was wearing a red dress) or Julia (blonde hair, bluish purple shirt). Valera is the DNA tech and didn't have any scenes with Horatio in the premiere, only with Natalia.

5. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I didn't bother with Miami. It seemed like another overly-Horatio-centric and overly cliched idea. 'For Warrick' was solid, though it felt too rushed. I still wish they had split it up into two episodes.

6. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

For Warrick was definately the best! CSI:NY was good but just not spectacular. CSI:MIAMI was meh. (I also thought that the NCIS season premiere was good, but that wasn't a choice ;))