Votes: 11 25.6%
  • CSI: New York

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • All three finales were great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They all sucked.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
NY, hands down. It actually makes me want to see the new season.

Vegas' ending was well, boring and Miami's was okay, but not as good as NY's.

I don't wacth anything else than CSI NY. i wanted to watch Miami but i forgot to set the VCR so my obvious choise is CSI NY
I can't say it was the best because i wasn't particulary thrilled with the lack of my fav character (Stell). Also it was too much testoterone but i liked a lot last scenes especially with Mac and Stella's heart-to-heart conversation in tha lab and the shooting scene which was fantastic!

Um, I guess Miami was my favorite since it was the only one I managed to watch. It wasn't by any means the best I've ever seen but it wasn't too bad. Little too predictable thought. I saw bit and pieces of NY's while I was at work and it looked as if it was pretty good though. Eventually I'll get around to watching it.

I voted NY. Miami was... well, I could never bring myself to vote Miami #1 for anything, so that wasn't going to happen. CSI was just... non-finaleish. NY was actually interesting.

I voted for Miami as its the only one i watched.
Even though the preview gave half of the plot away, it was still an exciting/fustrating finale!

Back