Which premiere are you looking forward to?

Which season premiere are you most looking forward to?

• CSI: Miami (September 21)

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • CSI: New York (September 23)

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (September 24)

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I can't wait to see them all!

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I'm not looking forward to any of them, to be honest.

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
The one I'm most looking forward to is NY because I want to know if everyone's okay. I also want to know if Flack's going to get in trouble for shooting the guy who killed Angell, although I have a feeling if he does, it won't be in the premiere.

NY!! i could have told you the outcome but i'm still looking forward to it so much. i can't wait to see the aftermath of everything the team went through, how they'll handle it all. i basically live for CSI:NY every week so i'm sooo excited for the premier!!

Since Miami is the only one i watch, I am most looking forward to it! Cant wait til we found out what happened to Eric and of course his relationship with Calleigh!

It would have to be NY. Miami's sounds very strange- could be awful! Intrigued about certain developments in LV, buy NY finale was more gripping, so im more looking forward to seeing what happens there.

Vegas,mainly becouse is the only one of the 3 that I plan to watch.There are several spoilers that I don't like but still is one of my favorites shows.

I'm definately looking forward to Miami! With all the speculation and spoilers it has certianly has perked my interest. I can't wait to see what happens to Eric and how that episode plays out. :)

I'm definitely looking forward to Miami more as I hear more. And after that sneak peek clip on cbs' website... I'm a bit stoked. :D

The one I'm looking forward to most is the Vegas one. I don't watch Miami, and this past season, some of the stuff that went down on NY kinda turned me off, so I think I'll stick with the original, and see how it pans out for me.

CSI:LAS VEGAS to see Sara back,:thumbsup: and working with her team mates again, and to see her with Dr. Langston, I think their a perfect fit~

Back