Which CSI Vegas character do you like the most?

MargCSIFan13

Civilian
I love Catherine!!
She is so pretty and he character has had to go through alot. She is so funny, nice to almost everyone, but does have a bit of an attitude.

Sofia Curtis.

She's beautiful, sexy, tough, smart and damn cool. I love that she lets her softer side shine through every now and then, but keeps the tough exterior with the bad guys.

Definitely Grissom and Sara, not necessarily with GSR.

He is so smart and brilliant and sexy.

She is so ..... human, I mean in comparison with the others caracters she is the one who see the human side of each case. We can see it the first time with her reaction when she found the women in "Crate and Burial".

mana said:
Definitely Grissom and Sara, not necessarily with GSR.

He is so smart and brilliant and sexy.

She is so ..... human, I mean in comparison with the others caracters she is the one who see the human side of each case. We can see it the first time with her reaction when she found the women in "Crate and Burial".

DITTOO

buuut i <3 GSR :)

Sorry "DITTOO"? What does that mean?

I do love GSR too, moments between them are priceless, but I love those too characters even without it.

CSIAnnStokes said:
Where's the Ward? They should have already been here, to vote for our Nick :D

He's sexy and funny and.....*purr* :devil:

I think that goes without saying as we just started out 22nd thread :)

what draws me to Nick....nice square jaw, clean cut appearance, chocolate eyes, eyes that can reach down into you, a georgeous accent, the buzz, his loverly open Nick shirts, oh yea and the fact that George Eads is very good actor :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CSIAnnStokes said:
Where's the Ward? They should have already been here, to vote for our Nick

He's sexy and funny and.....*purr*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jacquie said
I think that goes without saying as we just started out 22nd thread

what draws me to Nick....nice square jaw, clean cut appearance, chocolate eyes, eyes that can reach down into you, a georgeous accent, the buzz, his loverly open Nick shirts, oh yea and the fact that George Eads is very good actor

Ok ladies, I'm here and I vote for Nick. I agree with Jacquie and would like to add that he can show so much emotion with actually saying anything. You can tell what he's thinking without him saying a word. This is one of the reasons why he is such a great actor.

CSIannstokes, I couldn't say it better.

But, I like Grissom too, well more the old Grissom. He so quirky.

Nick, however, is my favorite! :devil:

Back