which CSI: Miami guy would you rather go on a date with?

Re: which CSI: Miami guy would you rather go on a date with

all of them, and I would include Tripp to, I really like the guy.

Hi i'm new and i'd like to say that I would definitly choose Ryan 100%!! He's so hot, and sweet, and caring, yet strong and plus he's a hottie who could turn that down? If i couldn't have ryan then 2nd choice Eric 3rd Heratio.

I think I would take Dan Cooper. He's played by Brendan Fehr. Guess what? I was told he looks like a young richard gere. ;)

All four 'cause I wanna a piece of Delcko AND Wolfe... Speeds good, but I'd just end up askin' for the sunnies with "H" so I don't see the point. lol

Just got out with all of them then decide who's the best! :devil:

Ooh... toughy... I'd have to say either Speed or Eric. Maybe Horatio; I always seem to fall for the sob-stories.

I'd have to say Ryan. I remember my first reaction, when I first saw Speed's replacement:

12:03:43 AM B: THAT NEW GUY IS NOT HOT >: (
12:03:45 AM B: what the christ
12:03:46 AM B: THIS
12:03:53 AM B: is what they replaced Speed with?
12:03:57 AM B: UNEFFINGFAIR

Yeeah. Now he's my current biggest on-screen crush :)

But it's not just the looks. He actually has personality and interesting storylines going on in the show :O

i'm in the mood to date Speed. I'm in a Lynyrd Skynyrd listening mood so....that's that.

Speed = ick :p

Well! :p I guess that's one less person I have to fight off then! :lol:

Need4Speed said:
oh you mean Cookie Devine!! aka Sarah Piper. yeah he was very sweet to her. i would have to pick Speed overall. but i'd take any of em anytime!

i know this is a little off topic but am i the only one who thought he had a little somethin somethin goin on with Calleigh? i mean how else would he know she has a tattoo? remember what he said? "yeah like she'd ever show it to anyone" if she would never show it to anyone who would he know? Speed is a total bad boy!! :devil: that's why i'd pick him. plus i LOVE his Ducati!!! and his sense of humor!!!

Yeah, her! And *gasp* Speed, a bad boy? Ah, who am i kidding, of course he's secretly a bad boy! :devil: He's such a perfect guy-shy, sweet, caring, humerous, likes bikes, and a closet bad boy! Also good for a gutter minded one! :lol: :devil:

I'm in the mood to date Ryan today . i don't know why. i just am.

although Ryan is totally cute I have a soft spot for Latinos, so Eric it is. and once he starts to speak Spanish to me Im a goner :)

Back