which CSI: Miami guy would you rather go on a date with?

Re: which CSI: Miami guy would you rather go on a date with

Ah, this was hard... I always LOVE me some Ryan, but Eric's also a cutie, so... but I chose Ryan ;)

I would choose Ryan too cinegirl. Hey cinegirl? Do you know any good websites where I can find more pictures of togo at the knocked up movie premier?

A couple of seasons ago, I would have said H without a doubt, but he's been annoying me of late. ;) So, of the above options, I think I would choose diving with Eric. Sounds exciting! :D

^ I agree I would have chosen H...he's been so...eck lately. Not bad, just different. Probably all four, because I love them all so much, but if I had to choose one, it'd be between Ryan and Speed.

Lucy said:
A couple of seasons ago, I would have said H without a doubt, but he's been annoying me of late. ;)

Same here. Besides, he's kind of lost that 'mysterious' air about him and that's what I'd like in a date. If this were a few seasons ago I'd be sayin' "Hell, I'm there!" :p

I had to choose Ryan. I just really love how he's evolved over the years and he's moreso appealing to me now. I think he'd be a very interesting and complex person so it would be nice to get to know him. :)

All four for sure! Why choose just one Miami guy when you can have all 4? ;)

Although I would for sure bring some Caine Curse Repelant so that I'd make it home from my date with H alive! ;)

yeah I know I wonder whats up with H!?
I was just thinking if you by accident say yes to all four of them for the same day and they all show up it would get ugly! :lol: :devil:

stephanie20 said:
I would choose Ryan too cinegirl. Hey cinegirl? Do you know any good websites where I can find more pictures of togo at the knocked up movie premier?

oh, sorry, I really don't know. Perhaps just ask again in the Miami Question Thread or in the Ryan/Jon Thread - somebody there should be able to help you :)

Speeeeeeeeed. No one else in Miami does anything for me at all.

I'd rather go on a date with Tims coffin than any of the others :lol:

Hehe, I chose all four because im greedy. :lol:
At a push id go with Horatio. Mmmmm.

I chose Ryan. what a surprise. :p
Like Geni said, he grew up a lot and he's good looking too and he's funny and ...

Eric would be an 'option' too, but I don't like diving. ;)

Back