Which CSI episode is your all time favourte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmm so tough to pick one. I keep seeing episodes that I've not seen for a while as well, and realising how great they are!

IF I had to pick one, I think it's still 'Butterflied'.

But Jackpot is up there as well.

And an example of seeing an episode I'd not seen for a while - tonight I watched The Accused is Entitled - and remembered how great it is. No surprise, most of my favourites are Grissom-centric episodes :D Billy Petersen was really superb in that one. Went through the whole range of emotions as only he can.

sexycatherine said:
Catherine-she is sassy, sexy and smart!
What does your comment have to do with the topic ? I don't get it .
Anyway my all time favorite episodes is definitely Fannysmackin . It has great character development , and the storyline in one of the best ... kids who doesn't have a thing to do and decide to play by beating tourists . Even though it's cruel , I have heard about many situations like this , real situations . So I'll choose Fannysmackin .

I'd probably say Rashomama, Iced, Fannysmackin', Fight Night, After the Show, Kiss Kiss Bye Bye, and Post Mortem.

well i just forgot to put the poll in ericloca, sorry about that. Hope it clears up now? I used some of the mentioned episodes a the choices.

No , hunnie , I wasn't talking about what you said ; if you read sexycatherine's post you'll see there isn't any connection to the subject of this topic .

I think it would be easier to say which episodes I have not liked.
I must admit that I really liked Lab Rats(it was nice to give the costars an epi), as well as Butterflied

I voted for Fannysmackin' cause I loved everything about it. Okay not that part where Greg gets badly beaten up by a gang. But great Sandle scene, poor beaten up Greg, angry Nick hits the guy etc. Fannysmackin' had its moments;)

Mine isnt on the poll and I find it impossible to make a choice between two episodes that, for different reasons, are on top of my all time favourite.

Season 1 Blood drops and season 4 Homebodies. Both are heavy, emotional episodes and thats why I like them a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back