Which CSI episode is your all time favourte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakes!

And as last week, maybe A la Cart.

ETA: Yes i like snakes because of Nick... but I also like everything in that episode. The music, the interraction between all the characters ( and Zapata his a very scary man), the B story (so sad)...

Oe that difficult...

Grave Danger I think, or Snakes can't really choose between those 2 :D

Jackpot

A solo Grissom episode :D, interesting plot, funny moments... An outside of the lab episode with only one character but true to the spirit of the show. Great !

Oh gosh, that's too hard, there's so many great episodes! And I haven't even seen all of the seasons yet!

If I had to pick just one, it would be Stalker. I just loved everything about it. Even the tiniest things in that ep, the small talk between the CSIs, the extras you see in the background, they're all important to the story, it really challenges you to pay attention. And of course George did a phenominal job in the ep. ;)

But I have to give honourable mention to Unfriendly Skies. That one was also really well done.

Grave Danger or Gum Drops. (I'm aware there's a charactercentric theme coming through here lol).

Also A Bullet Runs Through It (even with the stache - I'm hardcore me ;))- good ensemble episode.

Oh - and Blood Drops. I'd better stop because I keep thinking of more :rolleyes:

every episode is really great by itself, so i do understand if it´s a though choice, but you´re all naming great episodes. this is really fun reading. :cool:

Sorry, I can't name just one, but I'll narrow them down to the most Gregalicious ones:: Fannysmackin, 4X4, Play With Fire, Gum Drops, Grave Danger, All For Our Country, Precious Metal, Roshomama.

I can't pick just one, I have at least three favorites from all seasons. Not including S8, yet.

S1: Pilot, Who Are You?, Boom
S2: Felonius Monk, Stalker, The Hunger Artist
S3: Abra Cadaver, Lady Heather's Box, Play with Fire
S4: Fur and Loathing, Bad Words, Bloodlines
S5: Ch-ch-changes, Who Shot Sherlock?, Snakes, Grave Danger
S6: Gum Drops, Kiss Kiss Bye Bye, Rashomama
S7: Fannysmackin', Post Mortem, Lab Rats

And to round it out, I LOVED 'A La Cart' of coure, in honour of my ship. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back