Which character would you kill off?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Nick_Wolfe_Danny, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrashAndBurn

CrashAndBurn Dead on Arrival

Re: Who would you kill??

I would kill ecklie. And all of the NY team. :)

2. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

With you on that! My opinion, i find the show annoying.

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

remember to give a good justification of why you want to kill someone, dont just list the names otherwise this thread will be too spammy. and if someone wants to kill your favourite character dont take it personally ;)

4. Joe

Joe Witness

I would like to kill Ryan Wolfe. Speed was so much better and there is something about Wolfe that rubs me the wrong way. I'm just not a big Togo fan. If not him then maybe Horatio. He's just so invincible. And he kills it for any of the other guys (namely Delko) to get a time in the light.

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I think maybe a change of title is in order. People see 'who would you kill' and will probably automatically take whatever is said personally.

So to agree with allmaple, please give some sort of justification for why you would want a certain character/characters gone off of the show. Also, if you don't like one of the shows as a whole, the best thing would be to leave it out of your answer, unless you can give justification about why you'd want the entire cast gone, aside from just not liking it.

If someone mentions a character that you like, and you want to disagree with them, you should justify that answer as well. 'I like so-and-so' is just as spammy as 'kill so-and-so' if that's all you say. And, to second allmaple, a thread full of spam can and will be closed.

Now, to keep on-topic, I'll make a contribution.

I don't watch Vegas or Miami much, so I won't say anything about those two--the characters have probably changed a good deal since I stopped watching them regularly. I do watch NY every week, though. ;) I don't think I'd necessarily want to kill any of the characters off, because 1.) I've seen how they treat character death on these shows and I don't like it, and 2.) it seems unnecessary to me. The only character that, at this point, I'm unhappy with enough to want her gone, would be Lindsay. The character does have redeeming qualities if the writers choose to utilize them, but right now she seems like dead weight. If the character were to leave the show, I wouldn't be upset, but if they killed her off I'd hope they would do it well. However, that leads to the question of whether the show would replace her with another new female character, since they seem to think they need to do that, and if the introduction of Lindsay after Aiden's departure is any indication, I wouldn't necessarily be all that thrilled with the result.

So, if one of the characters on NY had to be killed off, I would say Lindsay, but ultimately I just wish the writers would develop the character and give her a purpose on the show beyond keeping more than one woman on the team. Killing her off would be the easy way out...

6. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Las Vegas: Sara. She drives me crazy. Or Catherine. It's turned into the Marg Helgenberger Show.

Miami: Natalia. The show could survive without her. She's just extra baggage.

New York: Flack. He's got such an attitude for such a cutie.

7. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

haha same!

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*fixing the title again*

Also, make sure you give justification for you answer, CSISidle.

HoratioCainesGirl, it's interesting that you'd say Flack should go because of his attitude. I think most of his fans would name his attitude as one of their favorite things about him. :lol: Just goes to show that we all like different things in the characters. ;)

Edit: Actually, I believe I'll close this thread. This thread, "Who Should Stay and Who Should Go" covers the same idea of who you would want to leave CSI, but in a way that is less violent. The idea of wanting to kill off a character doesn't sit right with me, but this other thread still allows you to express which person you would want off of the show.

Please be sure to read the post I'm going to make in that thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.