Where is Linsey?

I'am not sure but I'am getting tired of it. Not just Anna but A.J. and Robert as well.:wtf: I think these actor's are just as important as the others so why are they always absent.:brickwall:

My guess is that it's a budget issue - I don't know the terms of their contracts, but that's my guess. (Why they'd bring in Haylen when they were cutting screentime for series regs due to budget constraints is a different can of worms, but she seems to be gone, so there's little point debating that now.)

Lindsay has missed several episodes, but she's also been relatively prominent in some of the episodes she's been in - it seems like a fair trade to me. If Anna, Bob and AJ are going to be missing some of the time, I think it's only fair that they get a bit more focus when they're around. (Sid was prominent in the lingerie football episode, so hopefully Lindsay and Adam will get a similar chance to shine at least once this season.) As long as that continues, I'm not too concerned. It sucks, but eh. Hawkes is there every week and doesn't seem to get much focus, so I'm all about balance at this point.

^^What Faylinn said. I like that they are giving Anna and Robert more focus in the episodes they are in. We haven't seen too much of AJ in the forefront though, unless you count the episodes at the beginning with Haylen and him squaring off. I wonder if we will see an episode with him prominantly featured in the near future.

^I'd love an Adam episode. Something like Down The Rabbit Hole again, or The Party's Over.
I assumed Anna is busy with her new baby, and maybe wants some time away from the show to spend with her family? But the budget issues could be part of it too. AJ has been doing other projects too, so it's possible he was working on them while they were writing/filming episodes. Or maybe he too wanted some time away from the show to spend with family or something. If you look at AJ's IMdB profile, he seems to have been doing quite a bit as well as CSI NY.

Back