Where do we post fanfic???

G

I just finished a Mac/Flack fic, where do I post it, or do I have to do it on my own webpage?

Thanks,
lyne

rita_csi_fan you're not supposed to answer a question with an "I don't know either" type response. If you do know than feel free to answer but if you don't know don't post anything at all. This is just friendly advice, but if a Mod/Admin says something different listen to them not me. Oh and about the second part of your post Tbonz is female as are most members here. I think the ratio is something like 114:15 or something ridiculous like that.

First of all, welcome to the board, lyne. I know things can be confusing at first. ;)

First, let me re-iterate Daisy and say that there is a special forum to post your fanfic. There's also a forum where you can go for general discussion about ships here. There's a thread specifically for Mac/Flack, and if your story has a rating of PG-13 or below, you can post the link to it there as well. :D

By the way needmorecsi, please refrain from making posts like that. It sounds less like 'friendly advice' and more like scolding. Everyone makes mistakes when they're new, and the moderators and admins are here to correct those mistakes, so please let them do so. MrsGiovinazzo and Top41 do an excellent job, so leave the moderating to them. :) (And if you would like to discuss this further or make a reply to this post, please do so in PMs.)

i'm sorry needmorecsi but i'm new here and I was trying to help lyne
at this beginning I don't know yet the people so don't get me wrong and I'm sorry Tbonz for the "he"

Excellent post, Fay. I think that clears up the where to post the Mac/Flack fanfic and any other issues. If anyone still needs help with that, please feel free to PM me and welcome to the board. :D

rita_csi_fan said:
i'd like to help you but i am new too... but ask Tbonz he will help you... :)

**looks down shirt**

Heyyy! I'm not male! :lol:

Back