When will S7 premire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI:FREak

Victim
Does anybody know when S7 will start? Because after this last episode, i want to see what happens. So i would think it would start in the Fall but does anyone know?

They should be announcing that in the next few months. It will probably air in September somewhere, but the exact date will be released later. :)

How do they expect me to wait that long...especially since I don't know if Ryan is good or bad!?!?!? *cries*

I hate cliffhangers! :)

I expect it to be sometime in September. I know that's a long time, but we can all sit it out together and we'll make it!

On the other hand.. Let's just say that if they don't announce it soon, I'll go find out myself. :devil:

--Ally

i cant wait till sept to watch this bad enough its aired months later in the UK
dont ask how i watch CSI before i can watch them or buy them

I can't wait for S7 to begin. Until then I will just have to content myself with watching reruns on A&E network, collecting the seasons on DVD, and commiserating with all of you guys! Misery loves company...:cool:

i cant wait till sept to watch this bad enough its aired months later in the UK
trust me you don't wanna know the airdates in Germany :rolleyes: :mad:
i think they just started with season 5, but now they rerun season 4 again
just glad to have some people sending me this stuff :)

the way things ended i have a hunch on how s7 would start . there going to recap on what happened on s6 and all the fiasco however thou horatio is going to wake up because he had a bullet proof vest and is going to kill ryan or find who he is working for . i hope he rotts in hell lol i like speedle way better . but we'll see what happens .

tranceraver69 said:
is going to kill ryan or find who he is working for . i hope he rotts in hell lol i like speedle way better . but we'll see what happens.

Let's be sure the criticism of said characters are a bit more constructive. ;) Hoping a character rots in hell is a bit strong to say especially without reasons why.

the way things ended i have a hunch on how s7 would start . there going to recap on what happened on s6 and all the fiasco however thou horatio is going to wake up because he had a bullet proof vest and is going to kill ryan or find who he is working for . i hope he rotts in hell lol i like speedle way better . but we'll see what happens .

yes but earlier in going ballistic they said that the bullets ron had hold of could go through bullet proof vests:( my hunch is that julia did it becuase she was like 'i have to go do something' to kyle!

Re: The S7 Premiere date is....

I've merged both season 7 threads.

If I recall, the season is supposed to be starting earlier than September 22nd--that's when it would usually air, had there not been a strike. Unless I'm wrong.

Re: The S7 Premiere date is....

I've merged both season 7 threads.

If I recall, the season is supposed to be starting earlier than September 22nd--that's when it would usually air, had there not been a strike. Unless I'm wrong.

I also heard it would start prior to September 22nd, but no date. Also, no verification that any of it is correct. Does anyone know how many of the Season 7 episodes have been filmed to date? I'm also assuming they will continue filming through June (in case of a strike).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back