What's your favourite/least favourite movie

My favourite movie is definitely Armageddon, I love all the actors and especially Aerosmith (main soundtrack people) :D

Worst movie would has to be Clockwatchers, it is a Lisa Kudrow movie but nothing really happens in it. But, it is one of those movies that you feel something is going to happen (at least wish something is) so you want to watch the rest of the movie, just to redeem it a bit in your mind :D
Actually, my worst worst movie I can't remember the name of so I just had to go with the Clockwatchers

My favorite is probably Memento, and I don't have a least favorite. Probably some movie with girls like Tara Reid or Paris Hilton. yuk.

Favorites:
Dumb and Dumberer
Legally Blonde
Little Manhattan
The Island
The Interpreter
Get A Clue
Harry Potter
Scary Movie 1,3,4
The Day After Tomorrow
War Of The Worlds
The Ring
Billy Madison
(I probably have more favorites, I just can't remember them all :D)
Least Favorites:
Finding Neverland
The Exorcism of Emily Rose..

The worst movie I have seen so far is
Tristan and Isolde
that was BBBAAAADDDD for me
and favorites, well...
off the top of my head..
Lord of the Rings series
Pirates of the Carribbean pts. 1 and 2
Memoires of a Geisha

My favorite movies are Titanic(sniffle), The Lord of the Ring trilogy, and both Pirates of the Carribean. My least favorite movie is The Village. :mad:

fave movie is Star Wars (all of them)

and my least fave movie is Green Mile I don't know but i just don't like it.

Favorite movie - Dead Poets Society. It's got everything. Laughs, tears, uplifting moments, suicide, anger, hope... it inspires you.

Least favorite - The Watcher. How can a movie starring Keanu Reeves be SO bad??

Favourites: Dangerous minds, Coyote Ugly, Grease, Bring it On, Longest Yard and Take the Lead, POTC
Worsts: Sorry but LOTR, Munich, Open Water

Favorite: Gladiator, Ocean's 11, Clueless and Pirates 1 and 2. I know I can only pick one but I love them all. :)

Least favorite: Has got to be 'Dude, where's your car?' I hated that movie with a passion. I'm also one of the only people on the planet who did not like Moulin Rouge, I hated watching that one and won't ever see it again.

My favorite movie is Ferris Bueler's Day Off. It is hilarious . For anyone who hasn't seen it, you are missing out on something good. My least favorite movie is probably A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court. It was the worst one and a half hours of my life. I am mentally scared for life after that load of crap!

I love Tomb Raider (coz I'm a huge fan of the Tomb Raider games :D :p), Resident Evil, Scary Movie and many, many more. Generally I like the following genres: Action, horror and comedy ;)

I hate love films, the typical chick flicks, like Titanic ot whatever. Those are boring. :lol: :p

Back