What's your favourite/least favourite movie

A favorite is realllly hard to pick. But I'd have to say either V For Vendetta or either one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I'd pick the LOTR Trilogy but it's supposed to be favorite movie not movies.

As for least favorite, Queen of the Damned. Biggest piece o' crap I ever wasted time watching. I still want those hours of my life back.

My favourite movies are "From Dusk Till Dawn" with George Clooney and "Black and White" with Rory Cochrane.

My Least favourite movies is "Simone" with Al Pacino and any movie that stars Tom Cruise....I can stand him.

My favorite movies are "The breakfest club", "The goofy movie" and the lotrs movies

Hated movies: Most likley any movie with tom cruise or "The stepfer wifes" or something like that i cant spell it, biggest load of bs ever!!!

Fave classics: Rear Window, Some Like it Hot
More curret ones: LA Confidental, Pulp Fiction, Kiss of Death

Hate: Pretty much Tom Cruise movies. Gosh I cannot stand him. American Pie movies... despite the fact that I grew up with guys - I don't see movies so funny. Except Eugene Levy. Man, he's great. But crap movies in general :/

Favourite- Star Wars Saga, Big Fish, Cruel Intentions

Least Favourite- 13 Going on 30

I hate that movie with a passion for fashion. :lol:

(Are you a ewen fan like i ;))

My favorite misicle is "Moulin rouge" and i thought big fish was sad but god can Ewen act, i love that movie!!

Yes! I love Ewan McGregor to bits, I'm not like the biggest fan-girl but to quote you, "god can Ewan act!"

Pretty much if he's in it, I love it, perhaps we should start a thread devoted to him?

Favourites: RENT, Love Actually, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, In her Shoes, Just Like Heaven, Lost Skeleton of Cadavra(it's SUPPOSED to be bad, LOL)

Least favourites: I agree, Tom Cruise makes me want to eat myself. I also hate Tom Hanks, he ALWAYS PLAYS TOM HANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite movie is 'Leon'. Absolutely love that movie. :D

Least favourite, well there's about 3 I've had the misfortune of sitting through 'Revolver', 'Vanilla Sky' and 'Track 29'.

Favourites: Office Space, White Chicks, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Just Friends, The Breakfast Club

Least Favourites: Bewitched, Date Movie, Stuck On You, The Stepford Wives, Scream

Favorites: Legally Blonde, Legally Blonde 2, How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days, Sweet Home Alabama

Least Favorite: Jerry McGuire, and anything else Tom Cruise plays in

My favorites are Happy Gilmore, Airplane 1 & 2, and Smokey and the Bandit 1 and 2.

I can't stand King Arthur, went and seen it at the movies and it was the longest 2 hrs of my life!!! Also can't stand Little Nicky.

Back