What's your favourite CSI theme song?

Mac ♥ Stella #16 -

• Mac ♥ Stella #16 - 'Cause his heart will follow her home.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #16 - There's No Separating True Lovers!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #16 - They're already there...

• Mac ♥ Stella #16 - A Taylor baby completes the picture.

• Mac ♥ Stella #16 - Nothing Short of Epic... 'Nuff Said!

• Mac ♥ Stella #16 - 'Cause you can't fake Chemistry like that!

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #16 - New York's Finest.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #16 - The Reason for Global Warming!

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #16 – Too hot for T.V.

• Mac ♥ Stella #16 – I think they’re on to us...

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for "Won't get fooled again" although I love Baba O'Reily, i think Won't get fooled again is better as a theme tune, with the differen't tempos and everything :D

i of course voted for Wont get fooled again. I play it on my way to work and it gets me going. My daughter (who is 5 is learning the words from listening to it on repeat.) She loves "Meet the New boss, Same as the old boss..... " It's so adorable that I am involving my daughter in my CSI fascination.

While I like all 3, my favorite is "Baba O'Riley". One reason it's my favorite is my college alma mater used the same song but a different part for the introductions for the men's basketball games this season. I think it took me a few games to realize it was the same song.

CSI:NY has the best theme song ever! I sing along with it on saturdays, it drives my sister mental. what's the name of that song? :lol:

Of the 3 songs, i like Baba O'riley best !

But as a theme song, Won't Get Fooled Again works really well with the opening visuals.

CSI:NY's still needs a bit of working on.

I'm old enough to remember when these songs were first released. I couldn't stand "Won't Get Fooled Again", which I now love. But I had to vote for "Who Are You" because, before I started associating any of these songs with CSI, it was my favorite Who song.

Personally, i am seriously addicted to the who right now! I love Wont get fooled again because of pete's scream thing! It just so legendary! Hard to forget! Easily addicting!

personally IMO they could have gotten a better song for NY... try "The Seeker"... or something earlier... i loved them when Keith Moon was still alive and drumming

I totally agree with you there. I've always thought that "The Seeker" would make a great CSI Theme Song.

Of course, I just HAD to vote for "Who Are You?" :D

I voted for Who are you, I just really love that song but We Won't get Fooled Again and Baba O'Riley are cool songs too.

Back