What's your favourite CSI theme song?

Mac ♥ Stella #16 -

• Mac ♥ Stella #16 - 'Cause his heart will follow her home.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #16 - There's No Separating True Lovers!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #16 - They're already there...

• Mac ♥ Stella #16 - A Taylor baby completes the picture.

• Mac ♥ Stella #16 - Nothing Short of Epic... 'Nuff Said!

• Mac ♥ Stella #16 - 'Cause you can't fake Chemistry like that!

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #16 - New York's Finest.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #16 - The Reason for Global Warming!

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #16 – Too hot for T.V.

• Mac ♥ Stella #16 – I think they’re on to us...

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, I can't believe I didn't see this thread the last time I was in the Music forum!!! So not like me!!
Anyway, I voted for the Miami theme. Now don't point fingers and say I'm biased *hint: my avatar* but I have heard all of the themes and like that one best!

Ooh, now there's a tie between Vegas and NY.

I was torn between Vegas and Miami, but that is probably because I never watched NY and don't know the song! Need to fix that. :D

Voted for Who are you?, though.

No contest for me i love WHO ARE YOU, it epitemises the LV, so in a way they are all special as they represent each csi series.

While I do like all of the songs, I must say that 'Baba O'Riley is my favourite. 'Who Are You' is fun to sing, but it kinda gets repetative after a while. I don't know 'WGFA'. I like the beat and lyrics in 'Baba O'Riley'...so yeah...

I like all three song but Baba O'Riley (CSI New York) is my favourite

I was torn when I saw this. I love " Who are you " because as soon as I hear it even on the radio I know it's CSI. Same with CSI: Miami's theme but I chose Baba O'Reilly from CSI NY as well. I love the song.

Dayna

I don't think I could choose just one. After the LV one I'm always saying "Who who who who" for like five minutes. And the Miami one gets me all hyper for some reason. And the NY one just has something about it that I love. But when it all came to an end I chose the Miami one.

for me deffo the ny theme
the fiddle bit near the end is amazing and
the miami one is too long and the las vegas 1 is kinda boaring now!!

Heh. I'd have to say "Teenage Wasteland" for CSI: New York. "Who Are You", for Vegas, come in second. Followed by CSI: Miami, which I don't even know the name of...

anubite_savior said:
Heh. I'd have to say "Teenage Wasteland" for CSI: New York. "Who Are You", for Vegas, come in second. Followed by CSI: Miami, which I don't even know the name of...

hey....thats my order!!!

uve shrunk and climbed in my head havent you
*checks ear holes with tourch* :lol: :eek:

Back