What's your ethnic background?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by glam_chic86, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep, Finnish are coming :lol: :lol:

2. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

:lol: But noooo.. Ducky should stay with us :D *picks up Ducky by her feathers* She's comin' with me :p

3. Guest

Guest Guest

1/4 italian and rest english. seeing as i come from england( wish i didnt tho)

4. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

:lol: Yeah, same here. Even if I'm a pure-blooeded Italian, you would never say I am by looking at me... My best friend even thought I was Russian when he first saw me, and several people have asked me if I am English or Scandinavian... As a matter of fact, I'm proud not to look Italian. :lol:

5. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

^People think I look Italian, while I have no Italian blood in me whatsoever :confused:

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I'm Dutch, but some people thought I was Spanish. Yerr, right.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ulster-Scottish.

(The term Ulster is oft used to refer to Northern Ireland, although can include some parts of the ROI.)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Mother romanian , father romanian :)
    my aunt and uncle live in calgary,canada. I've been there 2 times. I loved it . I have to get a schollership and make the university there and maybe become a canadian citizen :)

9. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

My father is from Ireland, so that makes me 1/2 (4/8) Irish. My mother is from Spain, but her grandmother was from Italy, so that makes me 1/8 Italian and 3/8 Spaniard. I am first generation American, along with my brothers and sisters, born and raised in Manhattan.

Ali

10. 915

915 CSI Level One

:) I'm Norwegian on both my mom's side and my dad's side. Of course born and raised in the wonderful USA.

11. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

My parents are both french ... so, I think I'm french !
    Someone said once that I surely have holland origins because of my father's family name :) (or maybe belgian origins and north europeans countries) SO, I'm European ;)

12. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I'm a Québécoise pure laine ("pure wool" French Canadian :lol: ), even though I like other countries too! :) Oh, btw, my father's name was *ahem* William *ahem*... Maybe that's why I love William Petersen so much! ;)

13. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Maybe :lol: lucky one to be a québecoise !!! I do love this part of Canada , people are so kind ! and I love the way you speak french ; even for a french, your accent is sometimes hard to understand but it's so cute ! The City of Quebec is wonderful (The Chateau Frontenac , waow) :eek:

14. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I know I am lucky! And I was told my English accent was cute, during one of my cruises, by an American. And yes, I just love Québec City (worked at the said Château Frontenac for 4 years, a lifetime ago...). I moved back here in April after spending 13 years in Montréal. Nice city, by I prefer Québec... so much history, so many wonderful restaurants, nice people, low crime rate, what's not to love? :lol:

15. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

I'm half Asian, half white! Yay for me, i'm a mut! (or is it mutt?)