What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

i dont know how to screecap on mac to show you the actual desktop, but my wallpaper is this:

i was so happy to find a large wide screen pic to use! except now i may stare at my computer all day long...

thanks! i havent figured out all the short cuts yet since switching over to mac. that is something i should probably investigate... :lol:

Last time I'm totally addicted to different photoshoots... At this moment I have this beautiful pic of Marg. My last wallpapers were dark so I needed something lighter:D

A very cute AJ one, made for me by a girl on another site, although the 'J' looks more like an 'L' to me... But I love it none-the-less. <3 :D

I'm on a different computer but mine is a black and white Carmine sitting staring a the camera wearing jeans & a wife beater without his glasses. I'll need to edit this at a later point to include it. Very pretty :D

I "borrowed" a gorgeous photo of northern Italian countryside. Boring, I know, but I lived in Italy for several years, but never spent much time in the north, probably the most beautiful part of the country. Good memories. Besides, if the area's good enough for George Clooney, how can it be bad?

MelC made me a gorgeous AJ wall to help keep my eyes busy... Well it certainly does that, I can't take my eyes off it... :drool:

This is it:

I recently discovered digital scrapbooking (and loving it :D) so my wallpaper is a blue and brown scrapbook page with two photos - one of my BF & I and one of some friends from the same day. It also has a rose from one of my stock photos - really pretty.

Mine is just a picture I took of the Plaza Hotel from Central Park. Unfortunately I took it on an overcast day, so it's not as pretty as it could be, but it's still beautiful.

Back