What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

Please do not borrow:)

This was made for me in the "Gift Art Exhange" by AliGtr It's now my new wallpaper. Thanks again Ali it's great.:)

Mine is my 2 very favourite CSI Guys, Nick and Adam, a girl on another site made this wall for me, I love it.
2cworp1.gif

Mine is of the best programme that was on BBC One last year. It was Lilies and it is a pic of the three sisters! I love it and I don't think it will change! It used to be my profile pic <------- but it changes quite a bit!

EDIT: Love yours Joycie! I am in love with Shia as Mutt too but overall I think is just hot anyway! Whatever he does!

"The thrill is in the chase. Never in the capture!" - Agatha Christie.

Mine is one large picture of my baby cousin Emma, with 6 smaller pictures acting as a border around the edge, it's very cute. <3

Gorgeous wall Joycie, I love the style you've used, although I have to admit that I do prefer Harrison to Shia, even if he is 49 years older than me... :lol:

Finally figured out how to do it with one of my pictures (Hey, I haven't had the computer for a month yet!). This is my new desktop wallpaper, Kenda. She's a polar bear at the Ecotarium (describes itself as "a museum of sience and nature") here in town. I had to freeze to get this picture! :lol:

Susan

Finally figured out how to do it with one of my pictures (Hey, I haven't had the computer for a month yet!). This is my new desktop wallpaper, Kenda. She's a polar bear at the Ecotarium (describes itself as "a museum of sience and nature") here in town. I had to freeze to get this picture! :lol:

Susan
Dude! She's adorable! :D

Mine is of my cat Chloe. She's my baby, lol. :D

Mine is an amazing Gil and Cath one, (well actually, it's Billy and Marg in the pics, but anyhoo) which was made for me by CSI_Kat. :D I love it!! <3

Back