What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

My current background is an outlook over the Himalaya. I recently watched a discovery documentation about an Everest expedition and have been fascinated with it since.

shazza_018 said:
My current wallpaper on my laptop .
And here's my current wallpaper on the "Shared family desktop". :D :D :D

your family must be so happy with you! Eric's cool!

Do they let the wallpaper on or do they take it off again in time?

---

yesterday my desktop (few post back) now I am working on my laptop:

made it myself completly! The person is actually my digital version ;)

BlueCurl said:

your family must be so happy with you! Eric's cool!

Do they let the wallpaper on or do they take it off again in time?

We share the computer but we've got seperate login accounts so.......no they cant change it even if they wanted to. My dad is usual they only one bothered about it. everyone else is all cool with it.

Great wallpapers everyone! I simply use a picture I took of the Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas, rather than making any exciting wallpapers like some of you do. :lol: You're all very artistic.

eta: here's mine:

Just to remind people, please don't try and post the entire wallpaper as an image as it is simply too large to be posted and can stretch the screen. Either simply post a link or use a thumbnail.

In case anyone is unsure of how to make thumbnails in photobucket (which is the only one I use) here is how to do it: In your album, click on the tick box under the image you want to make into a thumbnail to select the image (the box is next to the title of your image), then scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see that you can now click on the button that says 'Generate HTML or IMG code', click on this and you will be taken to another screen where you should copy the text under 'IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards'. Paste this code into your post here and it will produce a clickable thumbnail for your image. This is great to use for any larger images. :)

Elsie thanks for the tip on making thumbnail pics. Lets see if I followed them correctly :) My current wallpaper

Back