What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

Whoa Linda, your can bring me a new Lt. Dan every day. Never can get enough. Or for playing around with my new tools on PSP. I find out something new every day, so my walls keep changing. :guffaw::guffaw:

I have the screen cap of George Eads in Grave Danger, where he looks like is sleeping. I know it is kinda creepy but I like the pic

My desktops at home and work have my dog. Currently, my pc at work has my German Shepherd as a puppy. My Mac at home has him as a puppy. My PC at home has him as an adult, laying in my Mom's backyard.

I love Nicky/Georgie, but Rogen's my baby and he puts a smile on my face too.

Heh, I have Jensen Ackles too. :D

Background

I must say, it's quite a sight to see when my internet quits abruptly. :p Although my family thinks I'm insane. I rarely ever make wallpapers but I had to make this one.

Great wall Linda, I love to hang out in Smack country.

I made one of Gary Sinise the other day, but I couldn't resist doing this one too. It's now on my Desktop :devil:

The current wallpaper on my computer is...

As you can also see it is my current avatar :drool:

^^ Love that Nick pic!

This is my current WP :guffaw:

:lol: I just put it up to tease my dad! He's always hungry and goes crazy everytime he sees it :p

^^ Love that Nick pic!

This is my current WP OMG! lol :guffaw:

:lol: I just put it up to tease my dad! He's always hungry and goes crazy everytime he sees it :p

:guffaw: Steffi, you're crazy - that's why I like you :p :lol:

I LOVE the Jensen Wall, Geni *starts to drool* but despite all my Jensen obsession I'm working on a Milo Ventimiglia one atm. Till then that's my desktop background on my old laptop:

On my new one it's Ryan Reynolds

*starts to drool again* ;)

Cap'n Jacquie, I love the pic you are using, I love his expression in that pic, it makes me giggle everytime I see it... :devil:

Mine is currently a Patrick Dempsey one, that a girl on another site made for me, I have never watched Grey's Anatomy, but he is gorgeous... :lol::

i just replaced my sweeney todd wallpaper with this one of flocke:

they had a bunch of flocke wallpapers on cuteoverload this morning and i couldnt resist that little face! :D

Back