What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

This is my new one, I love the picture of Gary laughing on the right hand side, he's so sexy. Most of my wallpaper's are Gary/David/Mac/Horatio :devil: :devil:

This is mine... I have a widescreen + extra monitor i found this while browsing deviantart and i like it before i used to be boring and have it just blue background but this isn't in you face.

Sanderslove what a fitting tribute, and such a shame of the lost of such a young life :(

here is my current one of the moment, it is one that i made myself, and it is one of the characters of a program, shown here in the uk, called primeval :D

Here's mine:

scruffylily.jpg

It's my step-dad's sister's dog Scruffy (l) - who's a labradoodle and our dog Lily (r) - who's a Siberian Husky/Standard Poodle mix (I call her a Poosky).

My for school use laptop. For once no theme just the regular windows one. Designed the background myself. The girl is actually me. At least I tried to draw myself! It is kinda plain, I know. Like my desktop clean. The icons on the right are the abbr. of my current classes :p

Kinda nothin' to tell more 'bout it.

This is my new book cover wallpaper, cinegirl made it for me, to go with my new story "Vampire's Darkness"

Urgh, I feel so boring, but I use one of the installed Vista wallpapers. It's kinda...nice though. :)

Back