What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

Golden_Smile said:
At the moment, my background is a Magic Eye thing I made. One of those things where you kinda have to make your eyes go out of focus to see the pattern:

Ovals in magic eye thing

Thats so cool I love magic eye.

Mine is an Eric Szmanda one that I got my friend to make me, its says I don't suffer from an addiction to Eric Szmanda, I enjoy every minute of it.

crazy_steph said:
Golden_Smile said:
At the moment, my background is a Magic Eye thing I made. One of those things where you kinda have to make your eyes go out of focus to see the pattern:

Ovals in magic eye thing

Thats so cool I love magic eye.

Mine is an Eric Szmanda one that I got my friend to make me, its says I don't suffer from an addiction to Eric Szmanda, I enjoy every minute of it.

I've got plenty more of them if you ever want some :)

I have now changed mine to: Aerosmith top which I really want, by having it as my background now and then it reminds me just how much I want it! :lol: There is also another one which I put up sometimes which I really want :D

My wallpaper changes about once every two weeks or so. I get tired of my backgrounds very fast, so right now I have a fall scene. I was feeling fall -ish at the time. And I forgot about those magic eye things...that'll probably be my next one.

Back