What's Your Birthdate?/The Happy Birthday Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy, Happy Happy Birthday to you! You know how I remembered? Well, your birthday is right after my mum's so...yeah. :p Have a jolly one eh.

Oh and...Happy Birthday to anyone who's birthday I've missed out. Lol! Takes a great deal of effort just to catch up with you people!

Oh, Lucy, you've got some 'splaining to do. How do you stay so young? By the way, you get to share a birthday with a Friend, Matthew Perry. Also born on this date over the years are: Christian Slater, Randi Oakes, Kevin Dillon, Jill St John, John Stamos, Adam Arkin, Diana Muldaur, Jonathan Frakes (for all the Trekkies out there), John Deacon, Kyra Sedgwick, Gerald McRaney, Willie Shoemaker, Malcolm Forbes, Philo T Farnsworth, Orville Wright, Bill Clinton, and the late great Gene Roddenberry.

Dynamo1 said:
Oh, Lucy, you've got some 'splaining to do.

I would never have guessed you to be an I Love Lucy fan, that show is always funny no matter what season you watch. Actually the final season in Connetticut was horrible, I don't even bother watching it.

I also love your new signature, those Dirty Harry movies were excellant.

Back to the current topic, I hope you're having a great birthday Lucy. :)

Thank you so much everyone! :D

I was out all day yesterday, so it was great to come back to these messages. Thanks again - I had a great day. I went to see my football team Reading FC play their first game in the English Premiership (against Middlesborough), and they won 3-2 after being 2 goals down, so it was very exciting! :eek:

A Happy Birthday wish going out to, T'Bonz may all you're wishes come true. :)

TBonz, happy birthday and live long and prosper!

vulcanhand.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back