What's on your Ipod?

I have a beautiful Red iPod NaNo (not the new one though), and it is named Stella. :D

It has 405 songs currently, and some recent additions are:

"Goodbye Midnight"-Old Springs Pike
"That Time You Fell"-Old Springs Pike
"Close to the Cusp"-Old Springs Pike
"I Shall Be Released (cover)"-Old Springs Pike

...basically a crapload of OSP. :lol: :D

I also have about 30 pictures of Stella and Flack from CSI: NY. Yup, I am obsessed. :lol: XD

I have a 2gb Ipod Nano and right now it has about 460 songs on it. I don't have any videos or pictures on my Ipod, got my mobile phone for that.
I have tracks from Eminem to U2, Steps to Snow Patrol. Also have some tracks from the film sountrack to The Phantom of the Opera and a little bit of classical/opera. A very mixed selection of songs yet sometimes I still struggle to find songs I'm really in the mood to listen to.
My car stereo has an ipod input so I can use it in my car in place of cds. It dioes make life a lot easier and I don't have to fumble around trying to change cd.

I've got the 30g video iPod...had it just over 2 years, and it's got 2,865 songs on it, a bunch of pics, and 2 videos (one of which is CSI LV episode "You Kill Me"). And it's at less than half its capacity!

Most of it is artists you've probably never heard of...Ellis Paul, Don Conoscenti, John Gorka, Carrie Newcomer, Richard Shindell...but also some Nickleback, Matchbox Twenty, Counting Crows, Gin Blossoms, Bruce Springsteen, etc.

I find a lot of new music by listening to Pandora.com. And then I buy it on iTunes, which I now realize is the devil's tool. I'm going totally broke. :eek:

I have over 1000 songs on my 30gb Creative Vision Zen: M

But all the albums of matthew good band combine into my current playlist.

I have a 30GB 5th Gen iPod Video, but I hear the new Creative Zens are really cool. :D Now I want one!

I basically sync my entire library onto my pod so it's got everything from my current country obsession to my past j-pop one. :eek:

Currently the top most played artists are:

Brad Paisley
Keith Urban
Martina McBride
Miranda Lambert
LeAnn Rimes

Back