What's better C.S.I. / C.S.I. NY or C.S.I. Miami

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Caine, Mar 2, 2007.

1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

reminder:

;)

2. CSIrish

CSIrish Dead on Arrival

Las Vegas

Because..

1)GSR
    2) The forensics is the best
    3) and of course Grissom, need I say more? :lol:

3. Forensics_annie

Forensics_annie Witness

LV baby!! the forensics and mysterys. plus all the quoates grissom gives when something is suspicious.

4. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Its really hard for me to choose. Its definately between Miami and NY.

I do like LV but I only catch it if its on. Of all 7 Season I have probably seen less than 30 episodes so I'm not as hooked on the characters.

Anyways back to Miami and NY, I would have to put Miami ever so slightly highter than NY just for the Rory Cochrane factor, he has a special place in my heart :eek: but taking My Cochrane out of the equation (which he kind of did himsef 2 years ago :lol:) NY edges infront of Miami.

The dynamic of the Miami characters change for the worse once Speed left IMHO and its become The Horatio Show and has gone to soap oprea-y

With the exception of Speedle, NY has my favourite CSI characters in Mac Danny & Flack and one of my all time favourite actors in Gary Sinise

I still don't think I've answered the Q, I never seem to do I always to frazzle my brain splitting hairs between the 2 :lol:

5. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

CSI Miami is way better than the others. it rocks your socks. i think it's a lot more personal than the others.it goes into their personal lives way more. plus, ryan and speed can't be resisted!!!

6. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I totaally agree, its my fave too!! I love CSI Miami the most mainly because I am a big, big Emily Procter and David Caruso fan! :D

7. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Hmmm... So hard to choose!

I watched Las Vegas first and I swore up and down that I'd never ever watch either of the other two shows. Now I tune into Miami and New York every week and hardly ever watch Las Vegas.
    I like all of the shows, but I'd have to say that, oddly enough, my favorite is a tie between Miami AND New York.

Miami has a lot of action going on. Instead of just being there and collecting the evidence and stuff like that, they are out hunting down and chasing the bad guys around. Also, there is always somehting happening on the show and I like all of the drama. The actors are also amazing.

New York is just so cool. I love the city and the "flavor" that it adds to the show. Also, who couldn't love Danny, Flack, and Mac? I mean come on, they're awesome. (So are the others, but those three are my favorites. Sorry!)

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'd have to say that LV is way better than the other shows. i like Miami more than NY though, cuz i am somewhat ABLE to watch it for some time, while i immiediately flip a channel everytime NY is on. i know, i'm weird. i don't think it's b/c NY is a bad show or anything, it's that i'm so obsessive about LV that i just can't watch the other shows.

9. CSIFantic

CSIFantic Civilian

I actually like them all but I think C.S.I Miami is the best. I especially like David Caruso (Horatio Caine) in it I think he is a hot actor. I watch all the shows and I ever watch the reruns.

10. Nicky1254

Nicky1254 Dead on Arrival

I love all three equally because they do solve crimes and put the bad guys away. I love Grissom,Nick,Horatio,Mac, Catherine and Warrick the most.... from all three of the shows.

11. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

i think Miami and new york

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I like the orginal CSI the most. The others I will watch if I have nothing to do at that time, they just aren't the same.

13. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I used to think that CSI:Las Vegas was the best, but i'm starting to grow away from that, i'm getting into CSI:NY more and more. CSI:Miami is good but i gotta go with CSI and CSI:NY

14. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

CSI:miami is THE best show in the word!i use to watch whatever was on tv, but now i go go straight to A&E to watch csi:miami

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

1. Las Vegas - because of Marg and Yobling (and sometimes Alan :devil:)
    2. Miami - I'm not fond of any characters in Miami (except for Alexx), but I really like the end of each episode. Those make me think a lot about life.
    3. New York - well, I've got to say I've never seen an entire episode of NY. It didn't really attract my attention.