What would like them to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
on my copy it shows grissoms top half only.
id like to see:
grissom in a tshirt and shorts
was greg ever shirtless?
sara wearing baggy jeans, it would look good on her
nick shirtless more often
and hodges? 3 guesses. but id settle for just shorts. hed look great in a grey tshirt and black boxers too :)

Catherine in an un-glam sweatshirt and jeans. She'd still rock it.

Hodges in something utterly illogical, like a throwback NBA jersey. (Well, the '07 NBA All-Star Game is going to be in Vegas...)

Nick in a cowboy hat. Nothing prolonged, just trying one on or something, for a moment. And Warrick and/or Greg see him. Hello, reaction shots all around... :D

Greg, on his way out the door after shift ends, going to a goth metal show and, er, appropriately dressed... :devil:

And I absolutely insist that Archie's dark red t-shirt MUST make an encore...that is SO his color...

i would like to see warwick and nick in those tight black shirts that show off your abs and muscles

^that will be great!

I would also like to see either Nicky or Warrick in blue jean overalls...no shirt under just the overalls.

I agree. There needs to be some sort of Ball. Like maybe...a governor's ball? And this time all of the CSIs go to it.

NOTHING!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha
only for grissom though the rest of the csi's i want pinstripe suits!!!

all day everyday!!!!
wooohoooo for the pinstripe community!!

Nick in a tight shirt or open neck, or no top whatever, any suits me fine, no flowery shirts or gay shorts people wear on beaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back