What Will Kladis Do?

I really want to see that, the first one seemed bad enough...
I went with the he'll attempt to engage us. We out number him and claim Carmine as our own. He doesn't stand a chance.

Hey, so how did the battle go between MrsG and JK go? I had to get outta town early, so did the 'parking lot battle' go or did it get post poned?

Pfft... he slunk off with his tail between his legs. There wasn't even a prelude or anything, and there we were, right outside Boulevard 3, the *perfect* spot for a catfight!!

Springmoon said:
Pfft... he slunk off with his tail between his legs. There wasn't even a prelude or anything, and there we were, right outside Boulevard 3, the *perfect* spot for a catfight!!

Poor Kladis - faced with a bunch of TalkCSI girls I almost *but not quite* feel sorry for him! ;)

Well, before he ran off like a complete freakin' pansy, Kladis did offer to see what he could do about installing a webcam in Carmine's shower. :D

IMG_2591.jpg

Of course, since Carmine had all his locks changed, it may be awhile before Kladis is able to hook us up with a direct video feed.

^Awww, at least Kladis was getting some love somewhere. Sounds like his boy has beem holding out. :(

Aww, Kladis hasn't been near Carmine's bushes lately? :( :lol:

But Mrs.G has been given you love cozy care right there. But of course, Carmine is the one you want, right? :p

vegaslights said:
Aww, Kladis hasn't been near Carmine's bushes lately? :( :lol:
He has, but it's a sore subject. Carmine keeps trimming his bushes and changing the locks on his door because apparently he and Kladis interpret Kladis's presence on his property differently. I can't understand why anyone would interpret Kladis's actions as "stalking", but apparently the boxer washing didn't go over so well and the cat box changing was just weird. :confused:

But Mrs.G has been given you love cozy care right there. But of course, Carmine is the one you want, right? :p
Indeed. We offered Kladis a fangirl fiesta, but he declined as he's flamingly gay.

Ah, he was wonderful though. glad to see you two getting along so well.
If he can keep us connected to Carmine, then all is good ^_^
All was good for the fangirls in LA

Where is kladis??? I hope he's not sitting in Carmine's bushes, depressed and sad that his love is neglecting him... :(

^ I know he really wanted to prove to the fangirls that he and Carmine are lovers and the fact that Carmine left a pack of hungry pit bulls in the bushes Kladis calls home didn't send a very welcoming message.

I told Kladis that my husband once gave me a pit bull as a gift, so perhaps it was intended as a token of Carmine's affection. Kladis may have gone to discuss the matter after the rest of us left. I hope he's okay. :confused:

Has he been around since the trip??? :confused:

OH NO... PIT BULLS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Well, before he ran off like a complete freakin' pansy, Kladis did offer to see what he could do about installing a webcam in Carmine's shower. :D

IMG_2591.jpg

Of course, since Carmine had all his locks changed, it may be awhile before Kladis is able to hook us up with a direct video feed.

Seeing that I had to leave my outpost and subject myself to all you women, I've had a lot of catching up to do. Even that picture above inspired me to go back to sex with females.

But alas, I miss. I return again to my domicile. The wild of the bush. Until I can figure out how to get rid of the damned pitbulls, the webcam will have to wait.

jkladis said:

Seeing that I had to leave my outpost and subject myself to all you women, I've had a lot of catching up to do. Even that picture above inspired me to go back to sex with females.

But alas, I miss. I return again to my domicile. The wild of the bush. Until I can figure out how to get rid of the damned pitbulls, the webcam will have to wait.

LMFAO! He lives! And he wasn't eaten alive by the pit bulls! :eek: :eek:

Back