What were they thinking?!

allmaple

Judge
have you ever watched an episode of csi and thought, 'what were they thinking??' well, heres the place to let it out! annoyed by unfortunate wardrobe choices? cheesy dialogue? out of control facial hair?? let us know!

mods note: if you want to post about storylines/hook-up where you thought 'what were they thinking?!' that is fine, but remember to be respectful and explain yourself fully so people wont misunderstand. but, we want people to be able to discuss any 'what were they thinking' moments freely, if you dont agree its ok. just move on and give your moments.

sound good? go!

What were they thinking?

Let's made the age of Lindsay Willows more realistic. She jumps from the age of 9 to 15? in one year.

vexus said:
What were they thinking?

Let's made the age of Lindsay Willows more realistic. She jumps from the age of 9 to 15? in one year.

Good point! When Catherine said they were looking at colleges I was like, "Woah, what?"

Talking of CSI kids, what ever happened to Suzie Barnham and her daughter, Madison? They just disappeared. I know they moved away (I think), but you'd think that they would visit or something :confused:

Ok - my big what were they thinking would be a Hummer blowing up with Horatio in it - and him leaving that vehicle with not even a scratch!

CSI_Kat said:
Ok - my big what were they thinking would be a Hummer blowing up with Horatio in it - and him leaving that vehicle with not even a scratch!

... and having an identical Hummer to drive just one week later! :lol:

Nick's hair halfway during season6 how it was all long and weird looking. Did not suit him at all. And it really annoyed me.

Nick's moustache. He looked a bit odd for most of season six anyway.

I was listening to the commentary with him on Poppin' Tags. He pointed out a shot and said he was having a really bad hair day. :lol: HE said that was the shot that made him shave it.

In another scene, he said that it looked like he and Eric should start an English rock band, (or something like that, anyway)

George is really funny. He also claimed that he could be a bit of a diva. :lol:

Back