What was your last purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarineGirl#1

CSI Level Three
We all love to buy, may it be little things or appliances we need. We just wanna know.

Mine was a deeping-fry pan. It was walking on it's last legs:guffaw:

Erm ok the last thisng I actually brought was a packet of Nik Naks and an ice cream! :lol:

Not a good combination if eaten together :lol:
Edit: I obviously didnt eat them at the same time Shaz :lol:

Last edited:
^Nice! :lol:

Erm the last thing I brought was a big (and I mean BIG) rolo cookie and some hot chocolate - which btw, burnt my mouth cause it was extremely hot, that teach for not waiting for it to cool down! :lol:

Wow I think I get most expensive last purchase prize. I bought a new 160 gig IPod Nano yesterday. My Mini :)lol: yes a fossil I know) just wasn't cutting it anymore...too much music not enough room.

Last edited:
Ok other then food or gas (which I am sure you don't want to hear about :rolleyes:) My last purchase was a airplane I bought on the USS Midway on Sunday for my munchkin to play with. Sara - you win still! :lol:

The last things I bought were: a pack of cigarettes, 2 Carlsbergs, a big-assed sandwhich (which disappeared in less than 5 minutes), deodorant and shampoo :D

The last thing i bought was a pint of strongbow at the pub yesterday unless you count my bus ticket home which was the last thing i got.

This thread was originally dropped awhile ago because it became a thread for a quick increase in post counts and spamming. Unless our real fearless leader, Ducky, wants to close this thread I will leave it open BUT remember you must post a minimum of 3 lines. And not just three items on three separate lines :)

My last purchase was my Supernatural DVDBox and shoelaces. They're really really orange. I think they might be glow-in-the-dark. :p

Alrighty. I close this one. Why? Because it's pointless and spammy. I'd understand if people post purchases that are something bigger, meaningful or special that you don't buy often. But if it's beer, candy, ciggys, toothpaste etc.
Seriously?

And I've always considered myself as featherless leader ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back