What type of ipod do you have?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by magicmunchies, Oct 21, 2007.

1. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I have 2. I have the White 4gb Nano, but then upgraded to the White 30gb Video Ipod. I run out of room on my nano :p I'm nowhere near capacity on my 30gb though, I'm on about 2100 songs, it holds 7500 :D

2. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

I have a 2nd generation blue Nano, 4GB. I love it, and so far it hasn't caused me any problems *knocks on wood.* I have taken good care of it though, and I usually only use it for going to the gym.

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I have an MP3 player. I want an Ipod.

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well I sold my Ipod 16gb touch cause well I just don't need it. I don't care if I have to sit on the bus/train whatever without any music blasting through my ears :)

5. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I have a grey 4 gb nano ipod. I don't listen to music but podcast (radio show).

6. nessy

nessy Witness

I've got a silver 2gb nano. Had it for nearly a year now and has served me well. Got nearly 500 tracks on it and I also connect it to my car stereo so i don't need to carry cds around with me

7. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I'm not a fan of Ipods i have a Creative Zen Sleek Photo 20GB... its chunky compared to most but it has all my music on it which is 10gb worth so its doing me well. and its alluminum case so its hard to break

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I don't have an ipod. They're too expensive for what I need, and besides I couldn't use it as I use my mp3 player between my school computers and home for assignements and such. And I would be more worried if it got broken/stopped working/was stolen :p

I have just a normal mp3 player. I had another one before. I dont even remember their brands :p Anyway, the only thing I know is that I won 30 euros with them. Yep, that's right. The thing is that I had my old one, and it stopped working, so I sent it to the store to get fixed. As they take a month to do it, and it was old and would never be good again, I bought another one meanwhile, which costed half the price of what the old one had costed (you know, time passes the prices get lower). After that month there, they still didn't have it, and as it was with warranty, they had to either give me another one of my choice or give me the money back. As I had another one already, I went with the money. As the new one had been cheaper, I ended up with some more money and a better mp3 player :D

9. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I want a blue Ipod.

10. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

I have a Green 2gb ipod nano. I want the ipod touch sooo badly!

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I'm soo boring. I don't have an iPod. I am asking for one for Christmas though :lol:. I don't really even care what it looks like, as long as it's an iPod I'm happy :lol:.

I currentley just have a SanDisk 256MB MP3 Player. It's held up for the two years I've had it, but well, it's getting irritating. It only holds up to about 50 songs and well, that's enough for my Favorites list. But it's not that bad I guess :p

12. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Don't have one yet BUT I'm hoping to get a blue refurbished iPod NaNo for Christmas. My mom's too cheap to buy me a new one, but I don't mind. After 14 years you kinda get used to it! :lol: