What type of ipod do you have?

magicmunchies

Lab Technician
I've got two...a third generation ipod Ipod picture

and a 1st generation black ipod nano (which currently has a broken screen...but it can be fixed!)

I've got my eyes on the ipod touch though...

what about you?

I have the U2-version :cool:

ipod.jpg

But I think he's getting old :( The software won't start up sometimes and the battery is worth little to nothing. Ipod touch is a little outside my pay range, I'll just stick to a smaller mp3 player ;)

I don;t have an ipod. In stead I;ve the 30gb Creative Zen Vision:M. much better in cooperating with Windows! yeah! stupid i-thingies :p

I don't have an ipod, instead I have a Zune. I used to have a n ipod mini and I think the zune is a lot better, more storage and is better quality.

i only had a 256MB iriver for awhile, so i decided to buy an ipod this september after working on a golf course for 4 months. So I bought an 80 gig one, for $379. Then a week later, apple announces they are releasing the next generation of ipods, the 80 and 160 gig classics. OMG, i brought that ipod back to the store so fast :lol:

I decided to go with the 80 gig, which was $279, so i could save money instead of the 160 gig for the same price. The new video ipods are pretty neat, there are new features. Also the new 80 is a lot thinner and lighter, and has a longer battery life. I am glad i didn't get the 160, it has more space, but its pretty heavey and thick. Also the battery life on it isn't so great.

Its pretty sweet having a video ipod, i watch CSI while waiting for my lectures to start :D

The ipod touch is pretty cool too, i was playing with one in the store, but i would rather wait untill they have an 80 gig or higher one...paying $400 for 16 gigs isn't worth its cooliness.

I don't like ipods mostly because all my years of trying to wrestle with the mac's at my school have turned me away from that entire company. I have a 2GB Creative Zen V Plus and it's the breast cancer version so it is pink and beautiful. I love it.

Mine's a red 4 GB nano. I'd be lost without it, too!
It sucks though, because I've only had it for about 5 months and NOW they come out with a video nano, which would be great to have. I bought a few episodes of CSI that I just watch on my laptop, since I can't watch them on the iPod I have. Great timing, I know.
Oh, well. I'm happy with the one I have...

I have the Ipod nano 1st gen in black in 1gb and 2gb cause I won one of them in school and the other one was a present from my dad.

Back