What Songs Would *YOU* Put on an Episode of CSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put in

Don't Fear the Reaper
We Gotta Get Outta this Place
Knockin' on Heaven's Door-Guns n Roses cover

I'll probably think of more later.

I've found the majority of my fav. artists on CSI!

I'd put Lamb's "Five" from their Fear of Fours album. It would certainly fit in w/CSI music. Though they've had two of their songs on CSI and it seems like two songs is the limit that CSI plays an artist's music.

I could also see Faye Wong's "New Tenant", "Flowers of Paradise" & "Leave Nothing" in CSI. If any of her songs I could definetly see "Leave Nothing" on CSI. Also songs from her Restless album would fit in on CSI, they've got an 80's etherial 'new age' feel to them. The Cocteau Twins composed two of the songs for Faye, who have had their song "The Thinner the Air" on two different CSI episodes. I'd probably faint if I'd ever hear Faye's music on CSI.

CSI plays alot of Trip/Hop & Electronica...how come none of Bjork's songs haven't been played? Love to hear 'Cover Me' or 'Bachelorette'

Hmmmm, you know it would be nice if there was an ep with no dialogue but music. A Pink Synch would be PERFECT. The average ep is what? circa 42 minutes? And TDSOTM clocks in at 43:03. I'm not nuts, folks, it really does work...Try it.

I would use Wreck of the Day by Anna Nalick. Especially if it was a heartbreaking case.

I was just listening the radio when "Californication" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers came on when I realized that it would be a great song for either a lab scene or an investigation scene with no dialogue for Las Vegas. Maybe not the lyrics but if they got an instrumental version or something.

Especially the beginning.

And also, maybe Technologic by Daft Punk for a scene with computers. Maybe Archie analyzing some video or one of the CSIs comparing fingerprints.

a monday in vegas by lucerin blue would be a great song to play in the show...and man made weapon would be great to play during an interrogation scene....

you lied to me about where you were
don't you lie to me about what you saw
don't you lie to me, lie to me

I hope they do another Gothic-type episode, like Suckers or Slaves of Las Vegas...but instead of using Marilyn Manson or NIN like they always seem to do, it'd be nice to use some actual goth music. I could definitely see them doing a scene with some Cruxshadows in it...they have fast enough beats for party scenes, and slower, more intense songs for questioning and such.

Don't mind me, just looking for some goth crossover with CSI. :lol:

I would toatally leave the opening song ("Who are you") but some of the music that they put in there for like at the end of the episode when it gets all personal. I would change that to something more recent. even though it all just kinda fits.

I'm new to this whole thing so... hello.
I was thinking
-Where Is Your Heart by Kelly Clarkson for a Grissom moment, b/c we don't always understand him.
-The Fatal Wound by Switchfoot while they're at a scene.
-They should try to throw in some Jack's Mannequin, like Dark Blue or Into the Airwaves
-Goo Goo Dolls: Iris, Give a Little Bit, Let Love In (GSR)
-Oxygen by Welbilt (GSR) and All I've Ever Tasted by Welbilt for when the show ends, because it's a good goodbye song.

For an opening scene I would like to hear:
- Maneater by Nelly Furtado
- SOS by Rihanna

For an analyzing scene:
- In my heart by Rue Du Soleil
- Come To Daddy by Aphex Twin
- Leave You Far Behind by Lunatic Calm

and for an ending scene maybe
- Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson

I also would like to hear more Hooverphonic in their show. I know they have 'Inhaler' in a certain ep, but I think their sound is perfect enough to be put in more episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back