What Songs Would *YOU* Put on an Episode of CSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be great to play in the background when theyre processing a crime scene of a girl named Dana :D

"Letter to Dana" - Sonata Artica

Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you.
Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day
And I don't want to bother You anymore,
I used to hope you'd come back
But not anymore Dana.

My eyes might have betrayed me, but I have seen
your picture on the cover of a filthy magazine
And I think my heart just cannot handle that
Dana, my darling, would be so bad.

Dana my darling I'm writing to you
Cause your mother passed away it was a really rainy day
And I didn't mean to bother you anymore
Your mother wished: Come visit your fathers grave, Dana

Your father disowned you because you have sinned
But he did forgive you in condition he was in
And I hope you won't do those things anymore
Dana My darling I'm waiting for

Little Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear,
How I wish that my Dana was here
Little Dana O'Hara decided one day
to travel away, faraway

No, you can't surprise me anymore
No, I've seen it all before
But it seems I cannot let you go
Dana, Dana, Dana, Dana

And I think that I told you, I'd wait for you forever
Now I know someone else's holding you,
so, for the first time in my life - I must lie
Lie's a sin, mess that I am in,
Love is not the thing I feel now
I promise you: I won't write again 'til the sun sets
behind your grave

Dana, oh, Dana I'm writing to you
I heard you passed away, it was a beautiful day
I'm old and I feel time will come for me
My diary's pages are full of thee

Little Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear,
How I wish that my Dana was here
Little Dana O'Hara decided one day
to travel away, faraway

i think dayvan cowboy by boards of canada would be a great song- i can see it being played when they go and investigate/look around a house or when someone does something in the lab

I think The List by Metric by Metric would be awesome if was played during a scene where the team is examining evidence in the lab. Empty is a good choice too.

Sorry folks, still stuck on the classics. :D

Heart's Filthy Lesson, I'm Deranged, Please Mr. Gravedigger (older than me), Sweet Thing, Candidate, Sweet Thing (reprise), Repetition, Under Pressure (with Queen), Always Crashing in the Same Car, A New Career in a New Town, Weeping Wall, Subterraneans by David Bowie

Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber (a little culture never killed anybody :p)

Firebird Suite, Pétrouchka by Igor Stravinsky

Music for Strings, Celeste and Percussion by Béla Bartók

any Invention by Bach

Reflecting god, I don't Like the Drugs but the Drugs like Me, I put a Spell on You by Marilyn Manson

Run on, The Rain Falls and the Sky Shudders, All That I Need Is To Be Loved by Moby

Cactus, Dead, This Monkey's gone to Heaven, Alec Eiffel by The Pixies

cowgirl by underworld

the downward spiral (the bottom), the way out is through, help me i am in hell, ruiner (halo 10 U.K.), kinda i want to, a warm place, pilgrimage by nine inch nails.

That's my wish list for now. More to come...

WHOA! trent_bowie's awesome music references have been enough to coax GottaLoveVegas, this thread's originator, out of her too-long separation from TalkCSI! trent_bowie shall now recieve mucho brownie points and a free cookie. But worry not, other posters! The free cookies are for everyone; chocolate peanut butter chip, they taste just like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and they're fresh from GLV's oven! Plenty to go around folks, don't be shy!

(Here is where GLV realizes that coding html layouts has seeped into her subconscious and goes back to change heer codes from <'s to ['s)

All of you have awesomely awesome music taste, I'm kinda jealous. But after some thought and a walk through my CD collection, I have:

"Moonage Daydream" - David Bowie
"Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself" and "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Famous" - Morrissey ;; jealous best friend marries overnight superstar, anyone?
"Closer" - nine inch nails ;; It was in the beginning creds of the movie Se7en, perhaps a case of crazed religious zealot murder?
The Piano Solo from the Corpse Bride soundtrack, 'cause it's just so darn pretty *wipes tear from eye*
"Dream On", "Same Old Song and Dance" - Aerosmith
"Xo" - Fall Out Boy ;; I left my conscience pressed between the pages of the Bible in the drawer; how perfect is that?
"I Write Sins Not Tragedies" - Panic! at the Disco ;; I don't like them much but a marriage scandal is quite original I should think, at least in serious TV. Soap operas may overkill on it, but purrhaps TPTB for CSI could make it as classy as wedding-night adultery can be.

*SNIFF* Thank you SO much...*wipes tears* I feel so LOVED! Glad if I help bring you back. And you can call me trent, my dear.

By the way, GLV nine inch nails' closer has already been played twice on CSI; once in Lady Heather's Box and again on some episode I can't recall at the moment. Thanks for the brownies, they were delicious!

All right folks, I promised more on my wish list, so here goes:

Mas Que Nada by Brasil '66

Symphony No.9 by Ludwig van Beethoven (no, I'm not a Clockwork Orange fan :D)

Allah, Mohammed, Char, Yaar; Taboo (with Peter Gabriel) by Nusrat Fateh Ali Kahn

The Feeling Begins, Zaar, Passion (with Nusrat Fateh Ali Kahn on vocals), Wall of Breath, The Promise of Shadows, Disturbed (oh what the hell, might as well strip-mine the whole CD) by Pater Gabirel

I want to Fly, Mm'Mma (My Brothers Are There) by Ofra Chaza

What can I say? I was on a world music kick today. All right folks, tapped out for now, more to come! :)

All I want is a scene with Grissom and Sara *prehaps holding hands :D*, with Lifehouse's You and Me playing in the background... that's all. *sigh* I know it'll probably never happen, but hey. I can dream can't I?!

Panic! At the Disco I Write Sins Not Tragedies would be awesome!
And my favorite band is Bowling for Soup, except, I really don't see how any of their songs fit in CSI. Because CSI's so serious...and Bowling for Soup isn't.

I would really like the songs "Ibi Dreams of Pavement ( A Better Day) or "Anthems For a 17 Year Old Girl" both by Broken Social Scene to be put in any scene of CSI:LV.
I just really like the songs.....

i remeber 'closer' on lady heather's box, but i never noticed another time-typing with my non-dominant hand,one handed here bear with me-but i would still use it again lol

"stay fly" - 3 6 mafia, i believe

and thanks trent, i take pride in my midnight baking adventures (long story involving not enough hours in the day and pumpkin pie) ;)

Something by Leonard Cohen like "Hallelujah", "The Sisters of Mercy" or "Suzanne". 'Course they'd have to set the scene because his songs tell a story but they could work a plot around any of them...and a good plot.

Has anybody suggested "Haunted" and "Taking Over Me" by Evanessence. I think they would fit in nicely. Esp in an ep w/ a really twisted killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back