What should really happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicgroove

Civilian
I think that the creators of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation should do a throwback episode. For that throwback episode I think they should bring back Warrick, Sara, Grissom and all the other people from the older episodes. I think they should actually make a throwback series not including any of the newer actors. I think in that throwback episode or series should be full of different settings. I personally DONT like Sara and Grissom together. I mean seriously Grissom is really old. Sara and Nick would make a better fit. I also always like Grissom and Catherine together. So I think they should make an additional season of like bonus episode with those relationships. And I also think that before Nick and Sara get together they should have a one-night-stand type of thing and Sara would be pregnant with a baby boy, but for 3 months she's to afraid to tell anyone. Nick finds out somehow (up to the writers). Sara is in her office looking at herself in the mirror, disappointed. She doesn't notice that Nick came in and to get her attention he says "Put on a little weight there huh Sara?". Sara not knowing what to say hesitates at first and then says "Um yeah I guess". Nick walks into her office further and says "Yeah being pregnant does that to ya." Sara drops to the floor crying. Nick comforts her and tell her its okay. In other episodes in the bonus season, Sara, Nick and Grissom will find further complications. As Grissom will treat Sara unfairly because he was jealous of Nick and Sara's relationship and there unborn child. I think near the end of the bonus season Sara is in the breakroom, Nick comes in talks to her about there new life thats soon approaching. Sara sits up and lets Nick on the couch. As they continue talking, Sara's water breaks. She lets out a scream. The CSI team comes in to see whats wrong. They coach her through the pain (Catherine especially). But Sara's pain grows worse as Nick and Grissom argue with each other (Grissom out of jealously). Finally Sara screams "EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!" Finally she contractions are close enough together to go to the hospital to have her baby boy. And things are calm for now. Take that into consideration CSI writers!!

LOL!
No offense, but there are soooo many things wrong with that scenario that I don't even know where to start.
This may be a better topic for the fanfiction thread. :)

Very creative, musicgroove! :)

Couple of things...you could post this in the Fan Fiction forum and maybe one of the writers would write a story like this for you.

Or you could post some ship wishes in Shipper Central, but they aren't allowed in the general forums unless they are canon.

I'm going to go ahead and close this one out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back