what should be changed

Hawkes would have a lot more to do! Hill Harper is such a talented actor, he should be allowed to strut his stuff!
Word. So much word. Hill is so wasted on this show - it's about time they stuck someone else on the back burner and gave him some real focus.

Speaking of which, and on a more shallow note, he should take his shirt off once and awhile.
Word on this as well. :devil:

We've been asking for nude shower scenes since Season 1 and we haven't been obliged. Methinks we should organize the next LA meetup during shooting and stage a protest outside the studio. Just sayin'

Or we could bribe someone to steal all of the shirts in the wardrobe department - or all of the clothes period, and just leave a bunch of towels. They'll have deadlines to meet, of course, so they'll have no choice but to film shower scenes to put in whatever episode they're filming at the time. :D

*sigh* Hey, a girl can dream, right? :p

BTW, I think Sid's hat reappeared in "Help", when he was watching the girl sing in the subway at the end with Mac and Stella. Right?

Changes huh?

Well, a new crossover*NCIS perhaps* would be very welcomed here. With Mac's and Gibbs' background that should be intresting. :devil:
Danny really needs his glasses back, he looks so much smarter with them on :devil:
A little more romance for Flack would be nice. :drool: Not to mention Mac :lol:
Sheldon could use some more airtime.
Lindsay... I've heard enough of her in the above. :lol:
But I'd like to see a little more of Sid as well. :)

They need to stop turning the show into CSI: ShipperCentral and get back to solving crimes. When solving crimes they need to stop turning the show into CSI: GadgetCentral and use plain old detective work and actual brain power to solve the crimes.

Someone on the CSI: NY forums on CBS told me, when I stated my dislike of DL, that since it's a crime drama show, then of course, cheesy romances are okay. A drama's like a soap opera after all. [/sarcasm]

:eek: Are you serious, Yumi? Did someone actually tell you that? Geez... *scratches forehead* Are we talking about the same show? I must have been watching something else.

^ Yes. It was really odd and weird, and that's why I left the CBS forums. There were a lot of people like that on there, and... yeah...

What?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Crime dramas are dramas and not soap operas!

I watch the shows for the drama and not the crime, and I think the DL stuff is entirely lacking in every way. It is undramatic, unimaginative, and unemotional. In short, it is boring and should have either been done differently to play up Lindsay's strong points, or done away with in favor of better pairs.
Such as Danny/Rickie, (so much passion, guilt, and sadness!) and Lindsay/random cute guy, (no need to force feed us faus love!)

Why is it that bad pairings, poor lines, and lack of chemistry are justified by the term "drama" ?
Drama means a wide range of completing expressions and emotions.
It does not mean cheesy sex and second rate "soap opera" !

Please! Spare me!
No more scenes with Danny and Lindsay working together.
No more "emotional" Lindsay scenes.
If Lindsay is not cracking a joke, take the scene out!
And Please, Please, bring Louie back! Danny and Louie were so perfect!

Something I wish I could change about last night's episode is that I wish we could have seen Mac's reaction to what Sheldon did at the end.

And also an explanation about why Flack has been in Adam's apartment. ;)

Don't leave me hanging, PTB! :lol:

Overall, I wish they'd change the unwritten policy that romance is the only way to make the show character-driven, and I wish they wouldn't introduce really interesting storylines (Louie, Ruben, Sam, etc) and then drop them like a hot potato. Continuity should be an ongoing thing, not just a here-and-there name drop or mention of an episode from a previous season. A procedural drama can include continuity (and serial elements) without alienating fans who don't watch every week.

^ Exactly. Sheldon mentioned Kara, I wish they would bring her back. If not romantically, I'd love to see her and Sheldon talk and even be friends. I don't need to see her every five seconds, but hey, she's part of Sheldon's neglected background and current life. I wanna know more about him and Adam.

Something I wish I could change about last night's episode is that I wish we could have seen Mac's reaction to what Sheldon did at the end.

He looked kind of annoyed at Sheldon, almost in a "I'll deal with you later!" kind of way.

^^"I'll deal with you later" in the 'I'm going to chastise you' sort of way, or the 'I'm going to spank you like the naughty boy you are' sort of way?...

What? :p

To get serious, though - I agree. I'm sure Mac was upset that Sheldon would give a murderer an out, even if he understands why she did what she did (he probably has less understanding for her since she didn't just openly shoot him in self-defense and instead tried to cover up what she'd done), but I'd love to have seen the conversation between them. Sheldon wouldn't regret what he'd said, and Mac could only say so much - but damn, it would have been interesting to see them butt heads. I wonder if Hawkes got in any trouble at all...

^^"I'll deal with you later" in the 'I'm going to chastise you' sort of way, or the 'I'm going to spank you like the naughty boy you are' sort of way?...

What? :p

To get serious, though - I agree. I'm sure Mac was upset that Sheldon would give a murderer an out, even if he understands why she did what she did (he probably has less understanding for her since she didn't just openly shoot him in self-defense and instead tried to cover up what she'd done), but I'd love to have seen the conversation between them. Sheldon wouldn't regret what he'd said, and Mac could only say so much - but damn, it would have been interesting to see them butt heads. I wonder if Hawkes got in any trouble at all...

Yeah, I wondered about that too. Mac has that "exasperated" look down pretty well. I also saw it when Danny was in that warehouse with blood on his hands and no vest.

Sheldon would have stood his ground, and you're right. Seeing the two of them butt heads would have been something. I don't think he got into too much trouble though...maybe just a lecture and a slap on the wrist from Mac.

I like the dynamic between Mac and Sheldon for the same reason I like the dynamic between him and Flack (and him and Stella) - there's a real sense that they're equals. Sheldon works for him, but it's a different dynamic than Mac has with, say, Danny. If that makes sense. (I know what I mean, at least. :lol:)

Back